Options

- For Sale -

Comments

• Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    jamesp1983 wrote: »
    I have a bunch of Cisco equipment for sale. I can provide more information upon request. I'd like to sell all of it for $250 and add on an additional $60 for shipping). Here is the list of the equipment:

2x2524
    1x1900 series switch
    2x3640
    2x2950

PM me for more info.

Sold:

1x3550 -2/28/2012

I still have this equipment. Anyone interested?
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    prtechprtech Member Posts: 163
    If you are in MD or surrounding states, I will be selling a few routers and switches in a week or so. I still need to test all ports and pull them out of the rack. I'm just trying to see if anyone is interested before I pull them out:

2 x 3550-48-EMI
    2 x 2950C-24
    2 x 2900XL
    2 x 26xx
    1 x 26xxXM

The routers all have WIC-2Ts. One has two WIC-2Ts which you can use for frame relay.

$450 obo
    If at first you do succeed, try something harder.
  • Options
    jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    Updated with bump... *looks around*

Cisco 2811 - 512mb RAM/256 Flash running Advanced Enterprise 15.1(3)T2. Only issues are a few scratches, the bottom left portion of the faceplate is loose and compact flash button is broken but I think it's being sold for a reasonable price. $275 shipped

Cisco 2811 - 512mb RAM with no flash. This has no faceplate and the router is bent so it causes issues with HWIC slot 1 & 3. The Module slot is slightly bent but I was able to get my NME-16ES in there. The CF card button is broken, the faceplate is missing and it doesn't have the CF card. Other than exterior issues, Fan 2 is running at low RPM but I kept the router on for 24hours and it did not overheat but I am selling it for cheap because of the stated issues. $125 shipped

Cisco 3825 - 1GB RAM/256 Flash running Advanced Enterprise 15.1(3)T2 with rack ears. No issues whatsoever. $375 shipped

Verizon Droid Incredible - Other than a few scratches on the body, the phone is in great condition. The screen is flawless and the ESN is clean. Can install any ROM wanted before shipping. 4GB Micro CF included. $60 shipped

Pics available upon request...
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study:
  • Options
    jovan88jovan88 Member Posts: 393
    I have a bunch of Cisco 2621XM 64/128 with 12.4T for sale. Also have a 2950-24-ei for sale. If you're in Australia pm me for more info.

I need this **** gooooone
  • Options
    jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    Please buy this stuff.... icon_sad.gif

Cisco 2811 - 512mb RAM/256 Flash running Advanced Enterprise 15.1(3)T2. Only issues are a few scratches, the bottom left portion of the faceplate is loose and compact flash button is broken but I think it's being sold for a reasonable price. $250 shipped

Cisco 2851 - 256mb RAM/256mb Flash. Just ran it to make sure everything on it was good. I bought it when I shouldn't have and now I have to get rid of it. It's in perfect condition with rack ears. $275 shipped

Cisco 3825 - 1GB RAM/256 Flash running Advanced Enterprise 15.1(3)T2 with rack ears. No issues whatsoever. $375 shipped

Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study:
  • Options
    msteinhilbermsteinhilber Member Posts: 1,480 ■■■■■■■■□□
    FREE! I'd feel bad sending these off to the ewaste recycler. Maybe somebody here will have a use for them. They're in Madison, WI - really don't care to ship them and deal with having to box them up so I suppose this is for people somewhat local willing to pick them up.

Cisco switches: Two 24 port 2950's, a 12 port 2950 and a 24 port 3550 with POE. One of the 2950's is missing an image so you'll have to recover one of them. I have offices all throughout the state so if you're in WI and not nearby Madison I could probably arrange to have them taken to another office by our courier. PM if interested.
  • Options
    Death DreamDeath Dream Member Posts: 149
    FREE! I'd feel bad sending these off to the ewaste recycler. Maybe somebody here will have a use for them. They're in Madison, WI - really don't care to ship them and deal with having to box them up so I suppose this is for people somewhat local willing to pick them up.

I really wished I lived in Wisconsin right about now...
  • Options
    JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Been looking for a Cab Octal Async for my 2511. It seems they are affordable on ebay, except the shipping is 5x the price of the cables. Do these sellers really think people will pay 25USD for a cable then add 158USD for shipping? I mean if you have no desire to ship to Europe why not just say so? :p[h=1][/h]
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]
  • Options
    synseqsynseq Member Posts: 123
    I know this is a tech forum but I recently got into RC helicopters and I'm looking to buy a bigger model so I'm selling the ones I have. They are in prestine condition less than 3 months old. The E-Flite Blade SR and the Blade MCPX. These are ready to fly versions so they will come with the transmitter. I will also throw in a bunch of spare parts and the upgrades I bought. I'm looking to sale these or trade if someone here has any R/C heli stuff. Shoot me a message if you are interested. I can provide pics also. Thanks.
    Life is not a gift for man, man is himself life, his wants and needs serve the singular purpose of existence, any man who loses sight of this and does not cherish life itself is in the hardest of ways.
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□

Cisco switches: Two 24 port 2950's, a 12 port 2950 and a 24 port 3550 with POE. One of the 2950's is missing an image so you'll have to recover one of them. I have offices all throughout the state so if you're in WI and not nearby Madison I could probably arrange to have them taken to another office by our courier. PM if interested.
    Hey I sent you a couple of PM's yesterday. Did you get them?

I have a Cisco 1841 if anyone is interested in swapping for a Cisco 3560 PoE (PoE has to work).
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    Imran_HaiderImran_Haider Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have wide range of Cisco CCNA Security, CCNP, CCVP, CCIE Voice Labs, Routers, Switches, cables and all the accessories for sale. You could reach me via PM and I will get you to the place from where you can buy any kind of cisco routers, switches, fans, fan plates, labs etc. . . .
  • Options
    4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    Equipment for sale:

1 Cisco 3548XL
    2 3550-48 Port EMI (SOLD)
    3 2620 XM (with WIC-1T cards) Maxed out on NVRAM/Flash and running ADVIPServices 12.4(2)T IOS (SOLD)
    1 2620 (Stock Image) with NM 8 A/S Card. (Used as a FR switch) (SOLD)
    2 1760's (One has max NVRAM/Flash, other is all stock)
    2 1720's
    2 2950's (SOLD)
    1 HP Procurve 2524 (SOLD)
    1 12 Outlet PDU
    1 Cisco 7906 IP Phone
    1 Cisco 7940 IP Phone

Devices include rack ears and power cables.

Will consider all offers (Included trades). PM me if interested. Thanks.
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• Options
    SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Looking for a complete CCNA Security (554) Lab sub $1000.

Will buy individual devices if nessesary, but they must support 554 requirements (CCP)
  • Options
    draineydrainey Member Posts: 261
    **Sent you a PM (I'm in La Crosse).

Edit ** Sorry grabbed the wrong post to quote. Meant to get msteinhilber's post.
    Hope I didn't get your hopes up too much.

jahsoul wrote: »
    Please buy this stuff.... icon_sad.gif

Cisco 2811 - 512mb RAM/256 Flash running Advanced Enterprise 15.1(3)T2. Only issues are a few scratches, the bottom left portion of the faceplate is loose and compact flash button is broken but I think it's being sold for a reasonable price. $250 shipped

Cisco 2851 - 256mb RAM/256mb Flash. Just ran it to make sure everything on it was good. I bought it when I shouldn't have and now I have to get rid of it. It's in perfect condition with rack ears. $275 shipped

The irony truly is strange that you're the only one you can change. -- Anthony Gomes
  • Options
    draineydrainey Member Posts: 261
    Sent you a PM (I'm in La Crosse).

The irony truly is strange that you're the only one you can change. -- Anthony Gomes
  • Options
    atorvenatorven Member Posts: 319
    I'm looking to buy the activation key that comes with the official Cisco ICND2 book, if anyone has one let me know how much you want for it.
  • Options
    sloan23sloan23 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello, I am selling my cisco lab on ebay and it can be found here.

CCNA CCNP Lab 2621XM 2620XM 1760 2950 Switches 746320629490 | eBay

Thanks for looking!
  • Options
    mgeorgemgeorge Member Posts: 774 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am currently selling off the Stub Lab hardware which can be seen at The Stub Lab

There are 5x Cisco 3725's each with 2x WIC-1T's and one with 3x WIC-1T. A Cisco 2610 with NM-8A/S for frame relay and 2 Cisco 3550 Layer 3 switches. No console server is included though.

All power cords and cables, rack mounts are included. (Ethernet, Serial, 15amp nema-15 cables).

For the lucky person who snags this good deal, I'll give you my personal email address to answer any questions you have while studying for the CCNA.

I will only ship to the lower 48 USA States.

UPDATE: Price lowered to $900 shipped (for tech exam members) in the lower 48 US States. I have to get this stuff out of my way to make room for the new ^_^

Item has been listed on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321028702514

-Matt George
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1
  • Options
    santaownssantaowns Member Posts: 366
    Looking for cheap wic-2t cards lmk what you have, i need one of them and a cable. I can also use wic-1t and cable if that is an easier find.
  • Options
    sloan23sloan23 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello, I am selling my cisco lab you can email me @ sloan62381@hotmail.com

Switches = 2x 2950's (24 port,12.1 IOS) and 1x 3524XL (24 port, 12.0 IOS)
    Router 1 = 2621 XM 12.3 IOS 94208K/4096K bytes of memory.
    Router 2 = 2620 XM 12.3 IOS 28672K/4096K bytes of memory. Also comes with 2x WIC T1 CSU/DSU's.
    Router 3 = 1760 12.2 IOS 43847K/5305K bytes of memory.

If interested I would also trade for FOID items. All pieces of gear come with rack ears. I will supply 6 power cables and one console cable. Pictures are available upon request. I would like to sell it all at once, so feel free to email me. This is still available as of 11-29-2012. Thanks!
  • Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Iphone 4, 16gb, NO scratches, NO Dents, IOS 6.0.1, light scuffs on the edges of the aluminum by case wear. Comes with Brand New Apple (new design/Generation) Earpods and charger bought straight from apple just to help sell this phone. I also have the original box and documentation.

Does anyone know how much I could possible sell this phone for? i upgraded to a Galaxy Note 2.

Thanks
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'm going to be selling my Dell U3011.

No dead pixels, no problems. Works like a champ. I have opened the monitor to debezel it. I have put everything back together.

The reason I'm getting rid of it is because I plan on buy a multiple monitor setup (Three). 3 of these babies will mean I'm going to need to run Highest-End cards nearly every 2 years. I don't want to fork over 1K in graphics cards icon_sad.gif

I'm hoping to sell it for 800 + You pay the shipping and handling.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    timrvttimrvt Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    2 - HWIC-1GE-SFP Cisco Router High-Speed WAN Interface card with glc-lh-sm gigabit. ........never used ...ianyone?
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    selling 2511 with octal cable, if interested pm me
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Currently selling a Cisco ASA 5510 with SSM 10 module.

Cisco ASA 5510 with ASA SSM CSC 10 | eBay
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • Options
    chiefwarrant250nchiefwarrant250n Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Intel Gigabit ET2 4 Port network adapter - $200

HWIC 2T - $75

HWIC 4T - $500

Cisco 1000Base-SX GBIC (2) part#30-0759-01 - $20 each

Please send a PM for more information!!!
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    I have 3 $50 giftcards to Best Buy and willing to sell them for $45. It's what it'll sell for on ebay and I prefer not to have a percentage taken out.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Does anyone have any Cisco 3550 (PoE) or 3650's they'd want to trade or sell me? Perhaps a trade with a 2901 router?
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    MSP-ITMSP-IT Member Posts: 752 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Selling the PC-Doctor Service Center 8 Diagnostic kit.

PC Doctor Inc Service Center 8 Premier | eBay
  • Options
    SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□