Options

- For Sale -

Comments

• Options
    JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    MCTS 70-680 Cert Guide with MyITcertificationLabs Bundle: Don Poulton: 9780789749475: Amazon.com: Books

Got it a week ago. Still brand new, didn't even read it. Comes with the code which has been opened but not used.

40 bucks shipped to your door.

Send me a PM, I don't linger around this thread much
  • Options
    MSP-ITMSP-IT Member Posts: 752 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just over 3 hours left for PC-Doctor Premier 8. It's new with all the original documentation. Currently 149$ under retail price.

PC Doctor Inc Service Center 8 Premier | eBay
  • Options
    shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    What licences do you have on that router? I have a 3550 POE that I'm looking to get rid off. I also have a ASA5505.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Options
    sieffsieff Member Posts: 276
    I got (3) 3550's I'd be willing to get rid of...

also got a 3560G 48-Port POE, but I think its worth a few hundred bucks.
    "The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept were toiling upward in the night." from the poem: The Ladder of St. Augustine, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    For anyone interested in Juniper products we are selling overstock items on ebay for a low price no reserve. These things are taking up space we need them gone starting price is $50 if your the only bidder you can get a router equivalent to the cisco 2811 for a great deal. We have a boat load of them.

Juniper J2320 and JX 2T1 RJ48 | eBay
  • Options
    Architect192Architect192 Member Posts: 157 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just finished upgrading my rack so I have a few pieces of Cisco equipment for sale.

- Cisco 861W router
    - Cisco 3550-24 switch with 2 fiber-optics modules
    - Cisco 1841 router
    - NM4A/S module
    - 2 x 2501 Router
    - 2621 Router

Let me know if you see anything you like. I'm in Canada (Montreal area) and can ship anywhere in CAN/US.

Thanks,

Marc
    Current: VCAP-DCA/DCD, VCP-DCV2/3/4/5, VCP-NV 6 - CCNP, CCNA Security - MCSE: Server Infrastructure 2012 - ITIL v3 - A+ - Security+
    Working on: CCNA Datacenter (2nd exam), Renewing VMware certs...
  • Options
    TomjoosTomjoos Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Will you be able to ship this to Australia-0810 ? If so what would be the shipping cost ? Please let me know. Ebay is not letting me to message you.
  • Options
    Architect192Architect192 Member Posts: 157 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Who are you responding to? :) If it's me, you can email me.

Marc
    Current: VCAP-DCA/DCD, VCP-DCV2/3/4/5, VCP-NV 6 - CCNP, CCNA Security - MCSE: Server Infrastructure 2012 - ITIL v3 - A+ - Security+
    Working on: CCNA Datacenter (2nd exam), Renewing VMware certs...
  • Options
    NyblizzardNyblizzard Member Posts: 332 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Looking to buy an at least CCNA(preferably), CCNP level lab kit
    O
    /|\
    / \
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nyblizzard wrote: »
    Looking to buy an at least CCNA(preferably), CCNP level lab kit

I have some spare gear for sale if your interested
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    danstardanstar Member Posts: 136
    I'm also on with @Nyblizzard, I am looking to set up a LAB that can accommodate my CCNA and CCNP.
    Preparing for CCNA Certification :study:
    Up Next: CCNP
    Onto the Next: CCNA Voice
    And Umm: CCNP Voice
  • Options
    For all you voice guys looking for phones to add to your lab. I got some for sale on ebay theres no reserve starting at $5.00. Its 2x 7961 and 1x 7945. Its all minor issues if you do get it don't break it when opening it or closing it just take you time. All you need is a preciscion screw driver set with a torx bit. I was told not to mention the easy repair on the auction by my boss in case some genius breaks it but I know most of you aren't ditzes. Just wanted to share the deal with you guys.

The star button on the 7945 seems a little pressed in prob has some residue from the previous owner. Just open it and clean the rubber digit pad and it'll be fine. Heres the link

Cisco 7945G | eBay

One of the 7961 has a blue line on the screen not a big deal phone works fine. Heres the link

Cisco 7961G | eBay

The other 7965 has a rattle inside again just open it up and let whatever it is drop out.

Cisco 7961G | eBay
  • Options
    danstardanstar Member Posts: 136
    @dmarcisco, I'm going the VOICE track and I'd like to buy these phones.. but the thing is I never tried ebay before... as I live in India. Do you mind selling these equipments to me if I pay you and also arrange for shipment ?
    Preparing for CCNA Certification :study:
    Up Next: CCNP
    Onto the Next: CCNA Voice
    And Umm: CCNP Voice
  • Options
    Shipping to india would be real expensive.
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Anyone have 2 cisco 3550 pwr or a 3560 they'd be willing to trade with a cisco 2801?
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    FREE: 45U 7' 19" two post rack. It's just sitting in my garage collecting dust. I don't have a box to put it in, so I'd rather someone would just pick it up. I live in AR but travel to OK quite often. So if anyone is in the area, get in touch and it's yours.

The rack was purchased through cablesandkits.com (very good place for equipment) 45U (7') 19" Two Post Equipment Rack, Aluminum, Black Finish
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    ch1vasch1vas Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hello,

I'm looking for any ccna and ccna security and ccnp lab equipment. I'm from Vancouver BC.

Thanks!
    Goal 2013: CCENT (x); CCNA(x); Security+(x); ITIL Foundation ( )
  • Options
    alxxalxx Member Posts: 755
    For anyone in Sydney Australia I'm selling a few things to make some space

cisco 3640 with 1E2W , 2E2W and 2x wic1t and power cable , two 1751's with wic1t and plug pack each,two serial cables to suit and 2 console cables.
    for $100

pickup only (from Dee Why)
    pm me for more details
    Goals CCNA by dec 2013, CCNP by end of 2014
  • Options
    Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I am in the market for Cisco routers for my CCNA.
    Preferably looking for the 2610xm or 2620xm. Please shoot me an offer with details such as any addon modules or memory specs.

Thanks.
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • Options
    lordylordy Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have two 3560G for sale. They are currently in Germany.

PM me if you are interested.
    Working on CCNP: [X] SWITCH --- [ ] ROUTE --- [ ] TSHOOT
    Goal for 2014: RHCA
    Goal for 2015: CCDP
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I still have two 2651XMs with WIC1Ts for sale:

Each comes with the following:
    • Mounting brackets
    • 1 WIC1T
    • 1 power cable
    I'm also going throw in a DCE to DTE cable. If I don't hear from anyone by Friday morning than they are going on eBay.

• Options
    keyserkeyser Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    With summer coming on I decided to replace the 2300's in my lab with SRX100's, smaller footprint and no noisy fans.
    I'd prefer to sell all five to one person than one device to five people on ebay.
    I believe all routers have at least a gig of ram and 9.5.? installed. (last release for the box)
    Please be prepared to pay shipping from 85281.
  • Options
    jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    Seeing that I've already sold off most of my equipment, I might as well kill off the last of it that I was trying to hold on to because I'm not going to be moving for a while and I don't even have anywhere to set up equipment.

AIM-CUE (x2) - I bought one on ebay and then one was in a router that I picked up. Neither has been used or upgraded but they both are 1GB models and they both work. $135 shipped each

Cisco 891W - Had this in my home network for a while but now can't use it because I'm staying in an extended stay that doesn't allow the use of extra equipment (wireless router, switch, nothing..we just have one ethernet port..lol). It is in perfect condition and it will include the PoE power supply. $350 shipped
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study:
  • Options
    jcadarshjcadarsh Banned Posts: 32 ■□□□□□□□□□
    All my RHCA courseware is for sale.

RHCSA
    RHCE
    RHCSS
    RHCDS
    RHCA
    RHCVA
    RHCJBA

Email me for any further details and how much you want it for. Most of it is available as a scanned pdf. In case you want the Hard Copy shipping is on you !
  • Options
    jcadarshjcadarsh Banned Posts: 32 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Greg . Please check your email. I replied. I cant PM as yet .
  • Options
    z3r0coolz3r0cool Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I don't know if it's been mentioned yet or not, but you can find some decent gear for cheap on GSA Auctions®, General Services Administration, Government Site for Auctions.
  • Options
    OutreOutre Member Posts: 6 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ITIL Foundation Study Guide by Liz Gallacher and Helen Morris

I bought this new from Amazon a few weeks ago and passed the test today. Link to ebay listing.
  • Options
    About7NarwhalAbout7Narwhal Member Posts: 761
    Sybex 70-680 book with highlighting in chapter 1. Selling for half price (30.00 USD) including shipping within US. Outside of US will need to negotiate shipping. PM me if interested, willing to negotiate price for fellow TE members.