Options

- For Sale -

Comments

• Options
    jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    jahsoul wrote: »
    Still in cleanup mode; Since I have access to a lab, I'm selling my gear to cut down on heat, noise, and power (since everything is in my office) and recoup some of what I spent. lol

*Cisco 1941 with security license- This router was a workhorse but I had to move to something else because it couldn't handle the bandwidth upgrade from TWC, but it is in perfect working condition. The only physical imperfection is one of the EHWIC ports is pushed in some, but it doesn't affect performance at all. $330 shipped

PVDM3-128 - The PVDM is still in the box. I bought this and 2 weeks later, got access to the lab. Brand new and still in the box. $525 shipped

EHWIC-4ESG-P - I used this in one of my site routers and it is in perfect working and physical condition. $215 shipped

EHWIC-D-8ESG - Like the 4ESG, used in one of my site routers and it is in perfect working and physical condition. $190 shipped

*ASA 5510 with Security Plus license - Had this for my security studies but now downgrading to 1 ASA. The firewall is in perfect condition and it includes 1GB RAM, a 256MB CF, a 512MB CF, and the latest software. $400 shipped or $515 with SSM-10

*Cisco ASA5540 with Security Plus License - Bought to lab with a few years ago but I have sense upgraded my lab. It is in perfect condition. It has 2 CF cards and 2GB of RAM. In perfect working and physical condition. $500 shipped

Can take pics and show CLI output on request.
    Updated list
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study:
  • Options
    red.roadsterred.roadster Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Any interest in selling just the SSM-10?
  • Options
    JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    Selling two good/used/reset to factory config 24 port poe switches cisco ws-c3550-pwr SMI image on both.

$120 for the pair + s/h or local (Sacramento) pick-up for $100 for the pair.
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.
  • Options
    Updated with lower prices
  • Options
    clarsonclarson Member Posts: 903 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have a Cisco ccna test lab for sale.

It includes 3 1841 routers and 2 2950T switches.

The routers have 256mb dram, a 64mb cf card with ios version 15 on it, and two dsu-t1 v2 serial wics, but no rackmount brackets.
    The switches have rackmount brackets and have the latest ios loaded on them.
    Comes with power cords, console cables, ethernet cables, crossover cables, and serial crossover cables as shown in the pictures. You get them all.
    The equipment does have a few stickers and scratches, but is in good shape.
    I'm asking $250 with free shipping in the contenital US.
    Send me a private message if you have questions.

• Options
    Nightflier101BLNightflier101BL Member Posts: 134 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Updated with lower prices

Sent you a PM in regards to the ASA.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Skynet9Skynet9 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Anybody know a place to get vouchers for comptia certs? I really wanna take sec+ and server+, now that i have CCNA. Comptia certs are too expensive. icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    Nightflier101BLNightflier101BL Member Posts: 134 ■■■□□□□□□□
    clarson wrote: »

The routers have 256mb dram, a 64mb cf card with ios version 15 on it, and two dsu-t1 v2 serial wics, but no rackmount brackets.
    Comes with power cords, console cables, ethernet cables, crossover cables, and serial crossover cables as shown in the pictures. You get them all.
    I'm asking $250 with free shipping in the contenital US.

PM sent.
  • Options
    joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Stanly ICM book - $35 shipped USPS priority
    VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, manage 5.5 VAP-EN-VSICM55-KIT. Books are still in wrapper, never opened. Was purchased for January class, so should still be right version for current classes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Selling 1 CompTIA Server+ voucher. Price is $200. PM if interested. Expires 2/2/2016
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    Seriously where do you pop these out of, your certification voucher tree?
  • Options
    kurosaki00kurosaki00 Member Posts: 973
    If you get one for Sec+ let me know
    meh
  • Options
    Spring Cleaning and getting some of the hardware that I have laying around. Majority of it is from my voice and security lab and it hasn't been much use since I got access to the lab at work.

Routers
    *Cisco 1941 with security license- This router was a workhorse but I had to move to something else because it couldn't handle the bandwidth upgrade from TWC, but it is in perfect working condition. The only physical imperfection is one of the EHWIC ports is pushed in some, but it doesn't affect performance at all. Has security license and will come with latest firmware. $275 shipped

*Cisco 2911 with security and voice licenses. (x2). - I was using these routers for my branch routers and they are in perfect working and physical condition. Bought these as a lot wihout power supplies and I bought the P/S for them and they came up perfect. They also have random voice modules that I'll be including with them for free. Has voice and security licenses and will come latest firmware. Don't have rack ear but will include the power cable. $500 shipped or $950 shipped for both.

Switches/Modules
    *3560E-24PD - This was my home switch before I decided to move up to a 3850. This switch is quiet and cool but when the chance to get a newer switch at a good price came up, I jumped on the chance and retired this switch to the closet. It does have a few marks and scratches but is in perfect working. If I can find rack ears, they will be included. $420 shipped

*Cisco SM-ES3G-16-P with IP Services license (x2) - I used these switch modules for the HQ and BR routers in my voice lab. They are in perfect working and physical condition. They both have IP services licenses and will be upgraded to the latest firmware. $300 shipped or $550 shipped for both

*EHWIC-4ESG-P - I used this in one of my site routers and it is in perfect working and physical condition. $200 shipped

*EHWIC-D-8ESG - Like the 4ESG, used in one of my site routers and it is in perfect working and physical condition. $180 shipped

**FEELER**Cisco 3850 24 port POE with IP Services License, 1100WAC P/S and 10AP license for WLC - I bought this switch AS IS because the owner didn't know what was wrong with it. I bought a new PSU and it has been working perfect since. The switch is in perfect working and physical condition but it is just too loud for my apartment. I bought the 1100 watt P/S so I could have PoE+ to all 24 ports. Don't have rack ears but will include power cable. $225o shipped

Firewalls
    *Cisco ASA 5510 with Security Plus License - Bought this to lab with but currently using a 5515-x in the lab and this is collecting dust. In perfect condition with max ram and 64MB CF card. $350 shipped or $450 with SSM-10

*Cisco ASA5540 with Security Plus License - Bought to lab with a few years ago but I have sense upgraded my lab. It is in perfect condition. It has 2 CF cards and 2GB of RAM. In perfect working and physical condition. $450 shipped

Misc.
    *PVDM3-128 - The PVDM is still in the box. I bought this and 2 weeks later, got access to the lab. Brand new and still in the box. $500 shipped

*HWIC-16A with CISCO CAB-HD8-ASYNC 8 Port Octal cable - This is what I used to turn my router into a terminal server for the lab. Since I'm no longer using the lab and the one Cisco piece I have in my environment has the USB terminal, I no longer need this. Everything is in perfect condition. $250 shipped

*Bundles*
    -If you want to add a SM-ES3G-16-P to a 2911, I will take $75 off the price of the combo
    -If you want to add an EHWIC module to either router, I will take $50 off the price of the combo or if both modules are bought, then I will take $100 off the price
    -If you want to add the PVDM3-128 to the 2911, I will take $75 off the price of the combo.

*EDIT*
    A few pictures. I still have some more to take. As a disclaimer, the SRE-700 and switch module is not included with the 2911 or the OneX with the 3560E ( can be bought separately though.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/WP_20150531_03_26_13_Raw_zpsnbtnsrdf.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/WP_20150531_03_28_11_Raw_zpsxfxkmzpe.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/WP_20150531_03_28_54_Raw_zpsdoyekanw.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/WP_20150531_03_30_41_Raw_zpsw0bavn4b.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/WP_20150531_03_31_07_Raw_zpsiuma4ux0.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/WP_20150531_03_33_19_Raw_zpsmu92xiqf.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/WP_20150531_03_33_19_Raw_zpsmu92xiqf.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/WP_20150531_03_38_55_Raw_zps7d5hvw6w.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/WP_20150531_03_39_43_Raw_zpsmu9kqw9p.jpg
  • Options
    I have for sale 2 Cisco 2821 routers.

They have 512mb of dram and comes with a 128mb compact flash card.
    They also have 2x 1dsu-T1 v2 serial wic cards installed in each of them and will come with 2x serial crossover cables to connect the wics.

The installed ios is advanced enterprices version 15.1-4M8.

They aren't cosmetically the best. They are missing their faceplates and do not have slot covers. They also have stickers and scratches. They aren't the prettiest but work just a good as those that cost more than twice as much. So, I'm selling as is for cosmetics, but they have a 30 day guarentee on functionality.

The compact flash ejector isn't broken.

They come with a console cable, power cord, and rack mount brackets.

I'm selling two for $100 with free shipping in the contential US.
    I do have several so buy more if you desire. And, I do have switches also if you want to put together a lab.

Send PM if you have questions.

I've already sold these, but they are representive of what you'd received.

• Options
    srabieesrabiee Member Posts: 1,231 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Got some IT certification books if anyone is interested.

Microsoft Press MCTS 70-680 Exam, Configuring Windows 7, Self-Paced Training Kit. Hardcover version. Book is in mint condition, includes study disc. $15 shipped.

Microsoft Press MCTS 70-680 Exam, Configuring Windows 7 Rapid Review. Paperback. Book is in mint condition. $12 shipped.

ExamFOCUS Windows 8 70-689 Upgrade Exam, Study Notes & Review Questions. Paperback. Book is in mint condition. $10 shipped.

Please PM me if you are interested.
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)
    Completed: LYT2, TFT2, JIT2, MCT2, LZT2, SJT2 (17 CU's)
    Required: FXT2, MAT2, MBT2, C391, C392 (13 CU's)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
  • Options
    JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1118749618/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=1944687762&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=047090108X&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0JRHQB7RXAFYVD7S7VDM

I have this book. I ordered it from Amazon and they sent me two. Told me to keep them.

Pay for shipping and it's yours. I don't know how to calculate the shipping costs or if there is a flat rate box I can send it through.

My zip is 19090.
  • Options
    DollarhydeDollarhyde Member Posts: 111
    Jasiono wrote: »
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1118749618/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=1944687762&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=047090108X&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0JRHQB7RXAFYVD7S7VDM I have this book. I ordered it from Amazon and they sent me two. Told me to keep them. Pay for shipping and it's yours. I don't know how to calculate the shipping costs or if there is a flat rate box I can send it through. My zip is 19090.
    Jasiono, Can you provide any contact information?
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Netflow1354Netflow1354 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    --chris-- wrote: »
    CCNA study books

fmqc1g.jpg

ICND1, license for software is used - CD included
    ICND2, license for software is used - CD not included
    Lammle composite book, license for software used

$50 shipped for all the books

ITIL Foundations Sybex book, used - great shape

2sb28fp.jpg

$15 shipped

Chris, are these still available?
  • Options
    JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Dollarhyde wrote: »
    Jasiono, Can you provide any contact information?
    It was grabbed literally two minutes after I posted it up.
  • Options
    Spring Cleaning and getting some of the hardware that I have laying around. Majority of it is from my voice and security lab and it hasn't been much use since I got access to the lab at work.

Server Parts
    *Supermicro X8DTi-F with 2x L5640 and 8x4GB RAM - Everything is in perfect working condition. Just moving down from a dual CPU setup to single 2011-v2 setup. $310 shipped

Routers
    *Cisco 1941 with security license- This router was a workhorse but I had to move to something else because it couldn't handle the bandwidth upgrade from TWC, but it is in perfect working condition. The only physical imperfection is one of the EHWIC ports is pushed in some, but it doesn't affect performance at all. Has security license and will come with latest firmware. $250 shipped

*Cisco 2911 with security and voice licenses. (x2). - I was using these routers for my branch routers and they are in perfect working and physical condition. Bought these as a lot wihout power supplies and I bought the P/S for them and they cam1e up perfect. They also have random voice modules that I'll be including with them for free. Has voice and security licenses and will come latest firmware. Don't have rack ear but will include the power cable. $450 shipped or $850 shipped for both.

Switches/Modules
    *Cisco SM-ES3G-16-P with IP Services license (x2) - I used these switch modules for the HQ and BR routers in my voice lab. They are in perfect working and physical condition. They both have IP services licenses and will be upgraded to the latest firmware. $215 shipped or $400 shipped for both

*EHWIC-4ESG-P - I used this in one of my site routers and it is in perfect working and physical condition. $185 shipped

*EHWIC-D-8ESG - Like the 4ESG, used in one of my site routers and it is in perfect working and physical condition. $160 shipped

**FEELER**Cisco 3850 24 port POE with IP Services License, 1100WAC P/S and 10AP license for WLC - I bought this switch AS IS because the owner didn't know what was wrong with it. I bought a new PSU and it has been working perfect since. The switch is in perfect working and physical condition but it is just too loud for my apartment. I bought the 1100 watt P/S so I could have PoE+ to all 24 ports. Don't have rack ears but will include power cable. $215o shipped

Firewalls
    *Cisco ASA 5510 with Security Plus License - Bought this to lab with but currently using a 5515-x in the lab and this is collecting dust. In perfect condition with max ram and 64MB CF card. $380 with SSM-10

*Cisco ASA5540 with Security Plus License - Bought to lab with a few years ago but I have sense upgraded my lab. It is in perfect condition. It has 2 CF cards and 2GB of RAM. In perfect working and physical condition. $450 shipped

Misc.
    *PVDM3-128 - The PVDM is still in the box. I bought this and 2 weeks later, got access to the lab. Brand new and still in the box. $500 shipped

*HWIC-16A with CISCO CAB-HD8-ASYNC 8 Port Octal cable - This is what I used to turn my router into a terminal server for the lab. Since I'm no longer using the lab and the one Cisco piece I have in my environment has the USB terminal, I no longer need this. Everything is in perfect condition. $250 shipped

*Bundles*
    -If you want to add a SM-ES3G-16-P to a 2911, I will take $75 off the price of the combo
    -If you want to add an EHWIC module to either router, I will take $50 off the price of the combo or if both modules are bought, then I will take $100 off the price
    -If you want to add the PVDM3-128 to the 2911, I will take $75 off the price of the combo.

*EDIT*
    A few pictures. I still have some more to take. As a disclaimer, the SRE-700 and switch module is not included with the 2911 or the OneX with the 3560E ( can be bought separately though.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/WP_20150531_03_26_13_Raw_zpsnbtnsrdf.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/WP_20150531_03_28_11_Raw_zpsxfxkmzpe.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/WP_20150531_03_28_54_Raw_zpsdoyekanw.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/WP_20150531_03_30_41_Raw_zpsw0bavn4b.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/WP_20150531_03_31_07_Raw_zpsiuma4ux0.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/WP_20150531_03_38_55_Raw_zps7d5hvw6w.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/WP_20150531_03_39_43_Raw_zpsmu9kqw9p.jpg
    Price drops on nearly everything. Gotta clear this room before Oct.
  • Options
    Future CCENT/CCNA certification holders

I am selling my CCNA R&S lab kit I made for myself. The entire kit will sell for $250 + shipping. Here is what you get (from what I remember I will add more when I get to my place for exacts)

2x 1841s 256MB RAM 64MB Flash
    1x 2620xm
    3x 2950s
    2x 2501s
    2x 32mb flash cards
    a few WIC cards (will find out exact WICs later)
    multiple crossover cables/straight through cables
    1x DTE/DCE cable
    all power cables included

Bonus: CD with utilities and videos for setting up main protocols tested on CCENT/CCNA and CD for CCNA Security 640-554 videos

$250 is asking price + shipping but I am willing to negotiate this for other items such as valid vouchers from these vendors:

Microsoft (70-680)
    Cisco (CCNP 300-115)
    CompTIA (Server+)
    EC-Council CEHv8 prep materials (new or used and must contain discs with valid activation codes if provided)
  • Options

I'm asking $220 with free shipping in the contenital US.

• Options
    GreaterNinjaGreaterNinja Member Posts: 271
    I have 2 x CompTia Linux+ Powered by LPI Vouchers for sale. I will sell each voucher for $160. or $300 for both. Vouchers must be redeemed by 8/22/22015. You can schedule an exam all the way out to November.
  • Options
    Selling 1 Microsoft voucher: Price $130 Expires 5/13/2016. PM if interested. My employer no longer requires me to take the Microsoft certification I planned on taking.
  • Options

It includes 3x 2811 routers and 2 2950T switches.

The routers have 512mb dram, a 128mb cf card with ios version 15.1 on it, and two dsu-t1 v2 serial wics.
    The routers come without a face plate as shown in the pictures.
    The switches have the latest ios loaded on them.
    Comes with power cords, console cables, ethernet cables, crossover cables, and serial crossover cables as shown in the pictures. You get them all. All the equipment comes with rack mount brackets (I know the pictures don't show the ears on the 2811's but I do have them and you will get them).
    I'm asking $180 with free shipping in the contenital US.
  • Options
    realPSIrealPSI Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    This is the certification kits ccna 200-120, security 640-554 combo kit. I purchased the 2509 access server, and substituted a 2811 for one 1841. They have ios 15.1 and I have the included disk. I never used the kit or configured anything. I just powered the devices up to test if they worked. I am including my Netacad books as well.

$500 shipped

A15032B5-E478-4284-AEAA-358E056BECF7_zpshyqzig0i.jpg
    9CFDFAF9-26D9-49B5-918C-0C8B071DC425_zpsjbedljmy.jpg
    A88179DB-D055-4A1B-85D1-E129FD89BF7A_zpstlww7kjv.jpg
  • Options
    I have a new addition on the way and I'm looking to clear out some unused equipment that I had. Since I have full access to a lab, I'm selling off some of the parts that I have laying around.

*Cisco 2911 with voice and security license. - I bought this AS-IS because it was missing the PSU and wasn't tested. This router is in perfect physical and working condition. It also had the Voice and SEC license which was an added bonus. Also included whatever modules I have installed. $550 shipped

*PVDM3-128 - This was purchased and never used. Got access to the lab right while this part was in transit. It is brand new. $450 shipped

*EHWIC-4ESG-P - Used this in one of my branch routers and it worked perfectly. In perfect physical and working condition. $150 shipped

*Cisco ASA5510 with Security Plus License and SSM-10 - Bought to lab with a few years ago but I have since upgraded my lab. It is in perfect condition with 1GB RAM and the module is working perfectly. $375 shipped

*HWIC-16A with CISCO CAB-HD8-ASYNC 8 Port Octal cable - This is what I used to turn my router into a terminal server for the lab. Since I'm no longer using the lab and the one Cisco piece I have in my environment has the USB console, I no longer need this. Everything is in perfect condition. $150 shipped

Will have pictures up later this week
  • Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    WANTED!!! - CISM 2015 q&a books/study aids

Does anyone that passed their CISM in June have study materials to part with? PM me if you do

cheers
  • Options
    Prices cut on everything I'm selling. Need this stuff gone
  • Options
    Bought a Microsoft voucher because my employer was going to make me take a Microsoft cert but I nolonger have to take it and want to sell my voucher. Price is $110 and it expires 5/2016. PayPal only. Pm if interested valid for north America testing centers.