Options

- For Sale -

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Selling 1 Microsoft voucher price $110. Expires 5/13/3016. I don't need it for my job anymore and I'm hoping to make some return on it. Plus if you schedule your exam with it, you can get a second shot per Microsoft promotion.
  • Options
    TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    WANTED

If anyone has the ITL Sybex Guide and the Windows Server 2012 R2 Sybex book

PM me.
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • Options
    jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    New edition here, so I gotta get this stuff out

*Xeon E5-2667 (2.9ghz 6C/12T) - CPUs tested and in perfect working condition. Selling because I'm looking to move to a single v3 CPU. $230 shipped

*Supermicro X9DRL-F with 2x e5-2670 (SROKX) and 128GB RAM (8x16GB DDR3L 12800R 2Rx4 - Cisco branded Samsung) - Was going to use this setup as my home server but ended up buying a new motherboard and decided to go in a different direction. Everything is tested and in perfect working condition. Comes with I/O plate. $1000 shipped

*Supermicro X8DTi-F with 2x L5640 and 96GB RAM (4xHynix and 2xMicron 4Rx4 16GB 8500R) - Everything is in perfect working condition. Includes I/O Shield $525 shipped

*Cisco C881W with Advanced IP License (3x) - Got these because they were actually cheaper than most Cisco APs that I was looking at. (studying ISE). Ended up buying a lot and didn't need all of the routers. They are in perfect working condition and they all have Advanced IP license. These are the fanless version with internal antennas. $110 shipped each

*Cisco 3560E-24PD-E – This switch is in perfect working condition. It has a few minor physical imperfections (scratches and things like that) but nothing serious. This switch has the IPServices license and everything is working as it should. They also come with x2 OneX adapters for direct attach cables that I’m throwing in because they aren’t tested. If they do work, my loss = your gain. Comes with power cable and rack ears. $350 shipped

**Once new workstation parts arrives and installed**
    *Supermicro X9SRL-F with E5-2667 and 128GB RAM (8x16GB DDR3L 12800R 2Rx4) - Using as my current workstation. Everything works perfectly and BIOS updated for v2 CPU. $800 shipped

-Will have different screenshots up tomorrow
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study:
  • Options
    RockinRobinRockinRobin Member Posts: 165
    For sale 3 WS-C2950G-48-EI switches and 2 2621XM routers. I don't know what's installed in these devices. It's only the boxes and one power cord. They all power up. Never used be me. Bought off E-bay a couple years ago, but I'm going in a different direction cert-wise, so I just want them out my sight. Shoot me your best price (and be fair, please.) Thank you!
  • Options
    Who is ready for an end of the year sale!!! I am selling a Server+ voucher expires 2/2/2016 for $110!! That's right! I'm not going to take the exam as I am planning on saving it for the CASP certification. If anyone is interested, please PM me. Paypal only please.
  • Options
    I am selling my TrainSignal Server+ video course along with my Server+ study guide for $50 with free shipping! The videos are in a physical dvd format (not an illegal version but directly from TrainSignal along with my book). I have decided to take some time off from certs to get my life together and figure out who I am as a person. I have a lot of soul searching to do and the last thing I want is to have this study materials in my possession. If someone is interested, please shoot me a pm and I will get this process started.
  • Options
    SKO-003 yeah?
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • Options
    Looking for a CCNA Lab kit. Please send me a PM with your equipment.

I would like rack mounts please. I have a server rack ready to roll.

• Options
    Yes for the 003 exam
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    I am selling my TrainSignal Server+ video course along with my Server+ study guide for $50 with free shipping! The videos are in a physical dvd format (not an illegal version but directly from TrainSignal along with my book). I have decided to take some time off from certs to get my life together and figure out who I am as a person. I have a lot of soul searching to do and the last thing I want is to have this study materials in my possession. If someone is interested, please shoot me a pm and I will get this process started.

ooo boy hope the soul searching doesn't turn you into a toad. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Sent you a pm about the ASA's.
    jahsoul wrote: »
    I wish I could go back and edit old post....

*6x 16GB DDR3 8500R 4Rx4 (4xHynix and 2xMicron) - RAM is in perfect working and physical condition. I'm just selling this because I'm looking to move to a v3/DDR4 set up. $75 shipped each or $420 shipped for all 6

*2x 16GB DDR3L 12800R 2Rx4 (Cisco branded Samsung) - Same as above. $150 shipped

*Cisco C881W with Advanced IP License (3x) - Got these because they were actually cheaper than most Cisco APs that I was looking at. (studying ISE). Ended up buying a lot and didn't need all of the routers. They are in perfect working condition and they all have Advanced IP license. These are the fanless version with internal antennas. $115 shipped each

*Cisco 2901 with Security and Voice license - Used this as a branch router in my collaboration lab but I now have access to a lab and this isn't being used anymore and collecting dust. It is in perfect working and physical condition and comes with both the security and voice license.$450 shipped

*Cisco 3560E-24PD-E – This switch is in perfect working condition. It has a few minor physical imperfections (scratches and things like that) but nothing serious. This switch has the IPServices license and everything is working as it should. They also come with x2 OneX adapters for direct attach cables that I’m throwing in because they aren’t tested. If they do work, my loss = your gain. Comes with power cable and rack ears. $350 shipped

*Cisco ASA5510 with Security Plus License and SSM-10 - Bought to lab with a few years ago but I have since upgraded my lab. It is in perfect condition with 1GB RAM and the module is working perfectly. $300 shipped

*Cisco ASA5540 with Security Plus License - Bought to lab with a few years ago but I have since upgraded my lab. It is in perfect condition. It has 2 CF cards and 2GB of RAM. In perfect working and physical condition. $300 shipped

Or $550 shipped for both ASAs

Will have pics up of everything shortly
  • Options
    Sent you a pm about the ASA's.
    PM replied to....
  • Options
    New edition here, so I gotta get this stuff out

*Xeon E5-2667 (2.9ghz 6C/12T) - CPUs tested and in perfect working condition. Selling because I'm looking to move to a single v3 CPU. $230 shipped

*Supermicro X9DRL-F with 2x e5-2670 (SROKX) and 128GB RAM (8x16GB DDR3L 12800R 2Rx4 - Cisco branded Samsung) - Was going to use this setup as my home server but ended up buying a new motherboard and decided to go in a different direction. Everything is tested and in perfect working condition. Comes with I/O plate. $1000 shipped

*Supermicro X8DTi-F with 2x L5640 and 96GB RAM (4xHynix and 2xMicron 4Rx4 16GB 8500R) - Everything is in perfect working condition. Includes I/O Shield $525 shipped

*Cisco C881W with Advanced IP License (3x) - Got these because they were actually cheaper than most Cisco APs that I was looking at. (studying ISE). Ended up buying a lot and didn't need all of the routers. They are in perfect working condition and they all have Advanced IP license. These are the fanless version with internal antennas. $110 shipped each

**Once new workstation parts arrives and installed**
    *Supermicro X9SRL-F with E5-2667 and 128GB RAM (8x16GB DDR3L 12800R 2Rx4) - Using as my current workstation. Everything works perfectly and BIOS updated for v2 CPU. $800 shipped

-Will have different screenshots up tomorrow

New stuff added. Gotta get it out
  • Options
    Nightflier101BLNightflier101BL Member Posts: 134 ■■■□□□□□□□
    New stuff added. Gotta get it out

Is the C3560E still available?
  • Options
    DollarhydeDollarhyde Member Posts: 111
    Selling two A+ Vouchers can be used for 801 and 802. They are valid until 31 December 2016. I have won the vouchers on a competition, and as I already have A+, I cannot trade it with them for a different voucher, so the only way to get something is to sell it. Selling it for $320 OBO
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    DollarhydeDollarhyde Member Posts: 111
    Dollarhyde wrote: »
    Selling two A+ Vouchers can be used for 801 and 802. They are valid until 31 December 2016. I have won the vouchers on a competition, and as I already have A+, I cannot trade it with them for a different voucher, so the only way to get something is to sell it. Selling it for $320 OBO
    Lowering to $300 OBO for both A+ Vouchers.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Selling my CCNA security voucher. Valid for 210-260. Expires September 2016. Price $220. Will accept PayPal or items equivilant in value.
  • Options
    planeariumplanearium Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Intel Xeon E5-2658 V2 at 2.4 Ghz with 10 Cores - I have two of these which are brand new, never installed. They are verified working condition and left over from upgrades we performed a while back. I found them in a bulk case and currently have 2 to sell. $600 each or $1000 for both, shipping included.

LSI MegaRAID 9280 24i4e -
    Basically brand new, this came in a pre-fabbed build and was replaced with an HBA card before going into development. $500 shipped.

**I also have brand new in the box, SuperMicro X7DWE Motherboards - I realize these are a bit older, but if anyone is interested in purchasing one, let me know and we can workout a cheap price.
  • Options
    Hello everyone. I couldn't edit my last post so I guess I have to add it here. I had another child recently, so right now, I'm clearing out the office and getting rid of the gear that I'm not using at the moment.

*1xE5-2670 SR0Kx - CPU is in perfect condition. Looking to move up to a single higher core CPU. $100 shipped

*128GB RAM (8x Samsung 16GB DDR3L 1800R 2Rx4) - RAM is in perfect condition. Selling looking to move up to a 2011-v3 setup. $500 shipped

*Cisco 3850 24 port POE - Switch is in perfect physical and working condition. With the way that I'm rethinking my home network, I'm looking to downsize to a 3560CX 12 port. The switch is on the latest stable software and has licenses for both IP Services and 10 APs. Will also include a 3602i. $935 shipped

*Cisco 3560E-24PD-E – This switch is in perfect working condition. It has a few minor physical imperfections (scratches and things like that) but nothing serious. This switch has the IPServices license and everything is working as it should. They also come with x2 OneX adapters for direct attach cables that I’m throwing in because they aren’t tested. If they do work, my loss = your gain. Comes with power cable and rack ears. $300 shipped

*Cisco C881W with Advanced IP License (3x) - Got these because they were actually cheaper than most Cisco APs that I was looking at. (studying ISE). Ended up buying a lot and didn't need all of the routers. They are in perfect working condition and they all have Advanced IP license. These are the fanless version with internal antennas. $95 shipped each or $270 for all 3.

*Cisco 3602i (x2) - Bought these to use in my apartment for a "forced learning" deal..lol. Liked the AP's but decided to move to 3702 for wireless AC. APs are in perfect condition and I can load it with your choice of software. Can also throw in a RM3000AC for $30 more. $80 shipped each or $150 for both.

I will have pictures up of all of the items shortly..
  • Options
    I have a Microsoft voucher that I was going to use for my job but I don't need to take the exam now so I was hoping someone here would have a better use for the voucher. This voucher expires 6/27/2016 and I am selling it for $70. PM if interested.
  • Options
    SvobodaSvoboda Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Is it good for any MS test?
  • Options
    it works on any Microsoft test but MTA/MOS for north America testing centers
  • Options
    What are they good for?

If I could use them on the MCSA track send me a PST, you knkw I'll buy them like in the past. icon_razz.gif

My last 3 passes have been from your vouchers, you're good luck. icon_bounce.gif
  • Options
    If its for a 70 series exam Ill take it. If its for the 98 then no thank you.

• Options
    They can be used for the 70 exams (any professional level exam from Microsoft in North America testing centers)
  • Options
    They can be used for the 70 exams (any professional level exam from Microsoft in North America testing centers)

PM sent.
  • Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    is it sold yet?
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
  • Options
    nikalisnikalis Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    1741-v (12.4t) and 1721 (12.4t) along with 5 1721's with varying IOS versions and a 1720
    includes 7 t1 wics cards and a bunch of empty spot holders and t1 crossover cables to trick the routers into believing they are communicating over a wan

make offer, i no longer use them and they may help someone out
    To Script or not to Script, that is the question.

MSCA [ ] 70-410 [ ] 70-411 [ ] 70-412
    CCNA [X] 100-101 [ ] 200-101
  • Options
    I tried to edit my older post but that wasn't happening..lol. But I'm still trying to clear all of this stuff out of my office and I have a few things that I need to get rid of.

*Cisco 3560E-24PD-E – This switch is in perfect working condition. It has a few minor physical imperfections (scratches and things like that) but nothing serious. This switch has the IPServices license and everything is working as it should. They also come with x2 OneX adapters for direct attach cables that I’m throwing in because they aren’t tested. If they do work, my loss = your gain. Comes with power cable and rack ears. $300 shipped

*Cisco 3560CG-P - 10 port fanless 3560 with PoE. Switch is in working physical and working condition and updated to the latest software. $325 shipped

*Cisco C881W with Advanced IP License (3x) - Got these because they were actually cheaper than most Cisco APs that I was looking at. (studying ISE). Ended up buying a lot and didn't need all of the routers. They are in perfect working condition and they all have Advanced IP license. These are the fanless version with internal antennas. $80 shipped each

*Cisco 3602i (x2) - Bought these to use in my apartment for a "forced learning" deal..lol. Liked the AP's but decided to move to 3702 for wireless AC. APs are in perfect condition and I can load it with your choice of software. Can also throw in a RM3000AC for $20 more. $80 shipped each