Options

3 months to go!

124»

Comments

• Options
    CCIEWANNABECCIEWANNABE Banned Posts: 465
    sorry about the exam. just to attempt the lab takes a great amount of courage. just think, next time around you'll be ready and have all processes down. i bet the next time through the nerves won't be so high.
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    unfortunate, GT. Take the positives and move on. You probably dont need me telling you, but either way I wish you the best of luck for the 2nd go-round!!!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    GT-RobGT-Rob Member Posts: 1,090
    I'll get it next time for sure. I knew my weak areas going in, and those are what showed. I would like to attempt again soon but there is a lot going on in the next month or two, so it will most likely be this summer if money permits.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Look at it for what it really is -- an expensive, but realistic, practice lab :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Hard lines Rob. Im sure you will be fine next time.
  • Options
    a543047a543047 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Try not to sweat it it you are/were. When I found out that I failed my first attempt I was seriously contemplating changing careers. That's how depressed I was but of course looking back it was silly of me to have felt that way. I ended up passing 5 weeks later on my second attempt by working on my weak areas (security and ip/ios features). The whole thing is a learning process even after passing you still have to continue learning constantly to stay on top of the game.

I would suggest doing some sort of studying memory retention until your second attempt. Especially if the second attempt won't be until summer as it is very easy for your hard learned knowledge to hit the bit bucket.

Off topic, but I just received my plaque and it's not as cheap feeling/looking as many say it to be. It is not as impressive as the old plaques with the medallions but still something that can be hung up in your office.
    CCIE #22769
    Routing and Switching
    Service Provider
  • Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Siorry to be so late with my response but I have been out....

Keep with it man, as I as SURE that you will. Just remember that there are a lot of people out here seriously routing (or is that switching:)) for you!icon_wink.gif

Nail it next time.
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.