What are you getting your wife (or significant other) for Christmas?

13»

Comments

• DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Mrock4 wrote: »
    Well played sir. You have now verified she does not read this forum :)

Um while I wish that was true, she has been know to stumble through here, Both she and I know that should I really buy her a dish cloth, my life would not be a very happy one for some time to come ;)
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    The other thread was good, but let's hear from those who hope to find something under the tree this year. Are you asking for anything special? Dropped any hints?

Im hoping for some new "toys" and already got an early gift. The lil lady brought home a new Nikon D3200 for me. Totally unexpected.
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    I merged these together. No need for two threads about Christmas presents.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • TackleTackle Member Posts: 534
    If she's the one, it's always the right time. Unless of course if she's holding out for a $15K Tiffany's platinum ring.

I ordered her a nook tablet today instead of a ring. Looks like we'll have to wait until next year, icon_wink.gif...maybe.
  • TackleTackle Member Posts: 534
    Bokeh wrote: »
    The other thread was good, but let's hear from those who hope to find something under the tree this year. Are you asking for anything special? Dropped any hints?

Im hoping for some new "toys" and already got an early gift. The lil lady brought home a new Nikon D3200 for me. Totally unexpected.

I put down stuff I need and don't feel like buying. Socks, boxers, white t's, new alarm clock, some stuff for the truck. Basically stuff I'd rather not buy and could put the money to better use by purchasing something 'techy'.
  • paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Bokeh wrote: »
    The lil lady brought home a new Nikon D3200 for me.
    Hey - I got the exact same thing. And she threw in an extra 55-200 lens with it.
  • f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Random spontaneous purchase late last night... Canon Rebel T4i for the wife. Been watching them for awhile and a great deal came along, couldn't pass it up.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Besides the massage and keurig, I am adding an ipad mini. Won it at the office christmas party eating contest.
  • Cpl.KlingerCpl.Klinger Member Posts: 159
    I'm getting my wife a few items to appeal to her semi geeky side, like the My Zombie Family stickers for her car, some plush microbes (Gangrene and Herpes) to appeal to the nursing student in her, and a giant plush Alien face hugger. We're both geeks, just in different ways.

If I had more scratch, I'd get her the Mossberg she's been ogling (20 ga. pump, youth model to match her short wingspan), but we're spending most of the money on the kid this year.
    "If you can't fix it, you don't own it"
    "Great things have small beginnings."