Options

GTA IV On tuesday

124»

Comments

• Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Darthn3ss wrote:
    i finished the game today. Pretty good.

Soon i'm going to start over and do it differently. There are a few choices that i think can affect how the end of the game plays...

dayum! i thought I was going fast! icon_lol.gif

BTW online is pretty fun, although I think I would enjoy it more once I complete the game...Since I have little knowledge of the map.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    This game seems to be captivating everyone's attention. I know this should go without saying, but please, please do not attempt to perform any of the activities in this game in real life. On my way home after my exam, I stopped off at the bar, and I got completely hammered. Then, I did a few drive-bys, picked up some ladies of the night, and performed a triple barrel-roll in my car off of some construction trailer. Now, I don't find the game to be the least bit interesting. It sucks. $60 down the drain icon_sad.gif

On a more serious note, does everyone else find that left turns are much more easier to make when yanking on the hand-brake going 90? I don't know what it is. It's just a more natural motion for my arm or something.
  • Options
    jscimeca715jscimeca715 Member Posts: 280
    That was good Dynamik, for a minute there I thought this was going to be a serious sermon. I've played the game for about 20 hours now and I'm about 25 to 30 percent complete. I've paid attention to a lot of my friends and spent quite a bit of time doing side missions like package delivery, racing and car stealing. I've just reached the second island and am even more amazed by the scope of the map. Everything from Middle Park to Triangle Square looks like therir real life counterparts but with Rockstars spin on it. Such a great game.
  • Options
    PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    This is truely a great game. I am on 30% atm after 12 hours played. I have done some side missions as well but not all of them yet. I am in my second safehouse now (the one near the turismo car room) and the game seems to be getting better and better.
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Pash wrote:
    This is truely a great game. I am on 30% atm after 12 hours played. I have done some side missions as well but not all of them yet. I am in my second safehouse now (the one near the turismo car room) and the game seems to be getting better and better.

just around 40% after 2 weeks. My eyes were getting so dry the other day, but I still wanted to play! :) I don't see myself getting a whole lot of studying until this game is complete.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security