Options

Bling bling bling

124»

Comments

• Options
    EnforcerEnforcer Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    "you are" said a small blond child, quickly touching her arm before turning and running in the opposite direction
    Mission statement : To change and deviate from the subject at the earliest opportunity.
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    but this surpised here becuase Mary was a blond 2 and she always heard that blond's where really *smart*.
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    and could spell, couldn't they?
    Mission statement : To change and deviate from the subject at the earliest opportunity.
  • Options
    ..and they were so good in geography that a blond was once asked what the capital of France was. "F!!" she shouted. "You think I don't know geography".

Now sadly, it was Thur Mar 18 when the little boy said "you are", and it was now Friday Mar 19 and Mary was again surprised that it took her two complete days to process two pieces of information.
  • Options
    time for more lippy she thought, "hang on where's my lippy gone?" she squealed. "that boy, that boy must of taken it", so she ran off in the direction the boy had taken
  • Options
    but it seemed as though the boy had taken everything with him. Her shoes... her coat, even the door. But as she came out of her door, she realized the kid had also taken the hallway and the elevators with him. Strange she thought as she spotted a small match on the floor.

then it struck her. she remembered. "In case of fire, don't take the elevators".
  • Options
    And then she saw the fire alarm and read the words on the glass:

"BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF FIRE"

and so Mary went back into her room and started breaking cups, plates, goblets, and she even broke her glasses.

That was the state she was in when
  • Options
    JFK was shot, and ahe had witnesses she said to the FBI agent who was grilling her at that very moment.
  • Options
    for obstruction of justice.

Now if Mary had been breaking glass when JFK was shot; and now, a couple of decades later, she's found breaking glass again, what does that mean? asked the agent.

"It means you've got ur head a few miles up ur ass" said the little blond child. "and I think u should run away from this building before you're grilled by the fire to death". and he ran away.

And so Mary's house, and apparment, went ablaze and she was forced on the streets. She didn't have anything on her except the number of a friend... and so she called up her friend.

"Bonjour
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Quelle heure est-il ? Il est environ la moitié après le midi, et vous êtes en retard pour votre tâche Mary. Ne soyez pas en retard...
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    "late?" said Mary, "hang on" and she started counting,"1,2,3,4,5,6", "damn i'm two weeks late, how can that be?"
  • Options
    Il ne peut pas être. Je ne suis pas deux semaines en retard. Ma maison était sur le feu hier et cela était le seul jour je ne suis pas allé travailler.

De le quel est que vous parlez? Qui vous est? ...
  • Options
    "I'm ur boss!" shouted her boss. "Don't u remember having a boss at work. What has been happening to your memory lately?"

"I don't know" said Mary."A fire caught...." she had started to say when

Ring Ring... the phone rang while she was talking to her boss..

Ring Ring...
  • Options
    JOblessELementJOblessELement Member Posts: 134
    Mary suddenly switches modes into her alterego, Meo.

Meo: Hello?
    Norpheus: Hello, Meo. Do you know who this is?
    Meo: Norpheus?
    Norpheus: Yes. I've been looking for you, Meo. I don't know if you're ready to see what I want to show you, but unfortunately, you and I have run out of time. They're coming for you, Meo, and I don't know what they're going to do.
    Meo: Who's coming for me?
    Norpheus: Stand up and see for yourself.
    Meo: What, right now?
    Norpheus: Yes, now.
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.
  • Options
    And so "Now" or 'Right Now' --for that was what Mary or Neo called him/her-- appeared before her clad in his invisible clothes.

"Mary," he said. "Thou must shun the use of braindumpzz and keep thy brain clean. Thou musn't use braindumpz after this very day. But if thou dost, thou shalt bear the weight of thy own calamities."

"But but..." she had started to say, but he disappeard the same way he had come...
  • Options
    to techexams.

But Mary's story went on and on and on. In fact, many people knew not that her story was being told (in very different versions) in different forums. But one thing I know is that Mary had stopped using braindumps (after she saw her house on fire). In fact, all her braindumpzz materials burned along with everything else...... expect, of course, her LIPPY!
  • Options
    Her lippy was the only thing that kept her alive. It didn't matter that her clothes, all her clothes, had burned in the fire and she was standing in the middle of the street stark naked, with all her dangly bits showing. She had her lippy, she was alright.

"Oiii you can't stand in that" said . . .
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    ...the Dark Knight! Here take my robe and cover your loins. What are you doing out her love? Please come with me to my castle and I will take you in and help you get on your feet. The Dark Knight knew he was doing a good deed but something wasn't right here. He just couldn't but his mind.....and then.....................
  • Options
    Mary's little 'extra' fell out into the conversation. That was not what the dark knight was expecting, especially as it was not in a safe flacid state.

"Oops" said Mary, "That doesn't normally happen, what was in that drink you slipped me?"