WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• brack78brack78 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,

I am attempting to begin my next stage of my educational career and would be extremely happy if someone could assist me with a referral code please.

Enabled PM

Thank you
    Brent
  • WGUGeekGirlWGUGeekGirl Member Posts: 55 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi Brack,

PM Sent!
    "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." - Psalms 119:105 (KJV)
    WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress:
    Transferred
    (58 CUs) | Required (17 CUs) | In Progress (8 CUs) | Completed (36 CUs)
    BBC1, CVV1, GAC1, HHT1, AGC1, BVC1, INC1, INT1, WFV1, AXV1, CPV1, LAE1, LUT1, QBT1, IWC1, IWT1, QLT1, CLC1, DJV1, DHV1 | COV1, CQV1, CNV1, SBT1, RGT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TYC1, TYP1 | CJV1, CUV1, BOV1, TPV1, MGC1, RIT1, BNC1, KET1, CTV1
  • brack78brack78 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Glad I could help! icon_thumright.gif
    "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." - Psalms 119:105 (KJV)
    Transferred
    BBC1, CVV1, GAC1, HHT1, AGC1, BVC1, INC1, INT1, WFV1, AXV1, CPV1, LAE1, LUT1, QBT1, IWC1, IWT1, QLT1, CLC1, DJV1, DHV1 | COV1, CQV1, CNV1, SBT1, RGT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TYC1, TYP1 | CJV1, CUV1, BOV1, TPV1, MGC1, RIT1, BNC1, KET1, CTV1
  • ShaylahShaylah Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am also registering and would like a referral, my PM is enabled.
    PM sent!
    Transferred
  • ShaylahShaylah Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi WGU Geek Girl!
    Are you getting my replies?
    Shaylah wrote: »
    Hi WGU Geek Girl!
    Are you getting my replies?

Yes! Referral sent!
    Transferred
  • jojosmama09jojosmama09 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi. I'm really interested in enrolling at WGU, but the application fee is holding me back. I'm a single mom and money is kinda tight right now! Could someone please help me with a referral? I'd be very grateful! :)
  • tdvan0822tdvan0822 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi. I'm really interested in enrolling at WGU, but the application fee is holding me back. I'm a single mom and money is kinda tight right now! Could someone please help me with a referral? I'd be very grateful! :)

PM Sent!
    WGU Texas - B.S. in Information Technology - Starting: May 1st, 2012
    Transferred/Completed: 37 CUs
    AGC1, BBC1, CLC1, LAE1, LUT1, QBT1, INC1, INT1, BVC1, GAC1, HHT1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1
    Still to Complete: 84 CUs
    WFV1, AXV1, CPV1, DFV1, CUV1, DHV1, DIV1, CWV1, CRV1, DEV1, CTV1, DJV1, BOV1, BNC1, KET1, CVV1, MGC1, RIT1, CJV1, KFT1, TPV1, SBT1, QZT1

• rd4083rd4083 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello i want to attend WGU and am in need of a referral... please help!!! Thanks
  • Sledge.Sledge. Member Posts: 109
    rd4083 wrote: »
    Hello i want to attend WGU and am in need of a referral... please help!!! Thanks

PM Sent.
    WGU Alum - BS:IT Security
    Active Certs: CCNA:Security, CompTia x 3 (Security+, Project+, A+), MCTS (70-680), CCENT, CCNA: Routing & Switching, CIW x 3 (Javascript, Database, Web Design)
  • galedgaled Member Posts: 43 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am interested in WGU as well. Thanks in advance!
    PM Sent!
    Transferred
  • kholt1kholt1 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Guys!

super new member looking to FINALLY go back to school for my BA via WGU, a referral would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks all!
  • demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819 ■■■■■□□□□□
    kholt1 wrote: »
    Hi Guys!

super new member looking to FINALLY go back to school for my BA via WGU, a referral would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks all!
    Pm me your full name and email
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • MelisMelis Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi everyone,

In the process of applying to WGU and was hoping somebody could give me a referral to waive the application fee.
    Thanks for your help
    Melis wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

In the process of applying to WGU and was hoping somebody could give me a referral to waive the application fee.
    Thanks for your help
    PM Sent! Please check your site inbox (at the top of the screen next to your username).
    AGC1, BBC1, CLC1, LAE1, LUT1, QBT1, INC1, INT1, BVC1, GAC1, HHT1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1
    WFV1, AXV1, CPV1, DFV1, CUV1, DHV1, DIV1, CWV1, CRV1, DEV1, CTV1, DJV1, BOV1, BNC1, KET1, CVV1, MGC1, RIT1, CJV1, KFT1, TPV1, SBT1, QZT1

• AshleyJoyceAshleyJoyce Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello I need a referral! Please help.
    I see it states I need your name and other info.
    please email me.
    Thanks!!!
    PM Sent! You should get an email shortly explaining what information is needed from you to complete the Refer-a-Friend process without having to provide more information on the person who referred you. If you still need any help just send a PM!
    Transferred
  • TW1980TW1980 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello everyone! I am new to this thread and I didn't know where I should post this, but I am thinking of attending WGU and was hoping someone could refer me, so that I don't have to pay the App. fee. I greatly appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks Guys!
    Hi everyone, I am interested in attending WGU and am in need of a referral. Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.
    TW1980 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I am interested in attending WGU and am in need of a referral. Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.

pm me your full name and email

also what city ya live in?
    Could you pm me first that way I can access mines. thanks.
    you should get an email telling how to setup pms/email i cant pm ya until then
  • herman.lavenderherman.lavender Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help

I can't send you a Private Message, but you can send me one by clicking on my name in the left pane of this post and selecting "Private Message".
    Just make sure to send me your First and Last name and the email address you want the information from WGU sent to.

• herman.lavenderherman.lavender Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    tdvan0822 wrote: »
    I can't send you a Private Message, but you can send me one by clicking on my name in the left pane of this post and selecting "Private Message".
    Just make sure to send me your First and Last name and the email address you want the information from WGU sent to.

Ok...looks like I CAN pm now...still in need of an invite/referral.

Thanks in advance!
  • boredgameladboredgamelad Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Looking to get a referral so I can test the waters; see what I need to do to get my BS-IT. Thanks in advance.
  • Sledge.Sledge. Member Posts: 109
    Looking to get a referral so I can test the waters; see what I need to do to get my BS-IT. Thanks in advance.
    PM Sent.
    WGU Alum - BS:IT Security
    Active Certs: CCNA:Security, CompTia x 3 (Security+, Project+, A+), MCTS (70-680), CCENT, CCNA: Routing & Switching, CIW x 3 (Javascript, Database, Web Design)