WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• JDimmockJDimmock Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I also am new and seeking a referral for WGU's application. I sent an email requesting PM be enabled.
    My WGU Blog
    WGU: BS - IT
  • causancausan Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello all, I've been lurking this site for the last couple of months after receiving my AS in Computer Science and I have now decided to attended WGU. A referral would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  • marc50864marc50864 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am applying for business management at WGU. I'd greatly appreciate a referral. Thanks!
  • Pacerfan9Pacerfan9 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can someone enable PM for me so I can send a request for the referral? Please and Thanks!
  • Sledge.Sledge. Member Posts: 109
    JDimmock wrote: »
    I also am new and seeking a referral for WGU's application. I sent an email requesting PM be enabled.
    causan wrote: »
    Hello all, I've been lurking this site for the last couple of months after receiving my AS in Computer Science and I have now decided to attended WGU. A referral would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Emails sent.
    WGU Alum - BS:IT Security
    Active Certs: CCNA:Security, CompTia x 3 (Security+, Project+, A+), MCTS (70-680), CCENT, CCNA: Routing & Switching, CIW x 3 (Javascript, Database, Web Design)
  • marc50864marc50864 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello. I believe I have PM enabled now. I have applied to WGU (up to the point of paying the fee). Would anyone be willing to give me the referral to waive the fee? Thanks in advance.
  • GREAGIRLGREAGIRL Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you need a referral, PM me your first name, last name and email address.

If you do not find Private Messaging as an option, you will need to contact the Webmaster to have it enabled on your account.
  • Sledge.Sledge. Member Posts: 109
    marc50864 wrote: »
    Hello. I believe I have PM enabled now. I have applied to WGU (up to the point of paying the fee). Would anyone be willing to give me the referral to waive the fee? Thanks in advance.
    marc50864:

I've sent you an email with details.

Regards,

Sledge
    WGU Alum - BS:IT Security
    Active Certs: CCNA:Security, CompTia x 3 (Security+, Project+, A+), MCTS (70-680), CCENT, CCNA: Routing & Switching, CIW x 3 (Javascript, Database, Web Design)
  • GREAGIRLGREAGIRL Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you need a referral, PM me or email me your first name, last name and email address. Once I have your information and submit it to WGU, they will send you an email with a link to the form for accepting the referral. Once you accept the referral, you will receive waiver of the $65 application fee.

If you do not find Private Messaging as an option, you will need to contact the Webmaster to have it enabled on your account.
  • FailedExistenceFailedExistence Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've deleted the e-mail long ago without getting PM enabled - and cannot find the info to get them enabled. I have enabled user e-mail instead. Can someone please contact me to get me a referral? Much appreciated!

Thanks.
  • westtexwesttex Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks for the offer greagirl, however, as a new member PM isnt enabled, I also have the user e-mail enabled. Cansomeone contact me with a referral?

Thank You
  • westtexwesttex Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thank you Greagirl for the referral! I appreciate it.

and also thanks to boredgamelad,

hopefully WGU will be a good experience, I was hoping to find a Masters with certifications, but a second Bachelors is looking more reasonable at this point considering the certs I need to get next year are all included with the Bachelors program at WGU, so might as well earn a degree along with my certs. Plus the cost .. I cant afford another $40k investment especially online..so WGU is looking really good!
  • mayhem87mayhem87 Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Can someone send me a referral code?
  • jon44jon44 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello Im looking to get into the MBA program can someone please contact me to get a refferral
  • jch0411jch0411 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Happy to refer you send me your name and email in a private message.
    Just sent you a pm... Happy to refer.
  • socaljonsocaljon Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Got my referral, thanks!
  • mstew6579mstew6579 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If someone could refer me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
  • jon44jon44 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Im awaiting my pm to be turned on from the webmaster[done] I will update and send one of you a pm to get a refferral. Thanks
  • gunbunnysouljagunbunnysoulja Member Posts: 353
    Hello everyone, so I finally came to my senses and I want to switch my school to WGU. Would someone be so kind to send me a referral?

Thanks!!
    WGU BSITStart Date: July 1, 2013
    In Progress: CJV1 (4 CU)
    Transfered: WFV1, TJP1, CLC1, INC1, INT1, EUP1, EUC1, BVC1, GAC1, DHV1, DIV1, CWV1, CRV1, DEV1, CTV1, DJV1, IWC1, IWT1, CVV1, RIT1, CIC1, CJC1, TBP1, TCP1, EAV1, EBV1, TJC1, AGC1 (82 CU)
    Completed: MGC1, TPV1, CUV1 (14 CU)
    Remaining: BOV1, BNC1, TXP1, TXC1, TYP1, TPC1, SBT1, QZT1 (22 CU)

• 79mcan79mcan Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can someone please give me a referral for WGU? It would be greatly appreciated!
  • demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819 ■■■■■□□□□□
    79mcan wrote: »
    Can someone please give me a referral for WGU? It would be greatly appreciated!

follow the email instructions to get pms turned on and pm me your full name and email
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
    I did not get email instructions on how to turn it on? I'm new on this site and not sure how to do that.
  • demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819 ■■■■■□□□□□
    email the webmaster
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
    Is there another way...or is it expected to take this long after emailing the webmaster?
  • jbrolojbrolo Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can someone send me a referral code? would highly appreciate it !
  • cooktmcooktm Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Could someone refer me to WGU so that my application fee will be waived? I would greatly appreciate it.
  • ViviandriaViviandria Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would like a referral code please.
    Viviandria wrote: »
    I would like a referral code please.

Send me a message, citing your name and email - this is needed for the referral. You can use the PM feature. I'm happy to get you a referral to WGU.
  • santaownssantaowns Member Posts: 366
    Id like a referral plz