Options

- For Sale -

Comments

• Options
    jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    I'm selling my current computer trying to fund a Bulldozer based whitebox...

Intel 1156 Combo - $210
    Gigabyte P55A-UD3 - Motherboard is in perfect working condition with original box and accessories. I also have the BIOS to unlock VT-d for this board
    i5-750 - I don't overclock so this chip has not been abused
    12GB Kingston DDR3 1333 Low Profile RAM (2x2GB and 2x4GB pairs)

This has 3 PCI slots so it is good for those wanting to use a computer for Dynamips/GNS3 and it's still an overall great setup.

Pics...sorry for how bad they suck but I just took quick shots with my cell phone
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/IMG_20120504_003658.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/IMG_20120504_005842.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Catalystic1/IMG_20120504_010233.jpg
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study:
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Guys,

I have a project on that involved upgrading some 6500's with sup2t's and new line cards. So we have 4x 6509 Fan Trays available. Must be noted that these are BRAND NEW, UNUSED fan trays and usually go for a few hundred a piece (gbp). These are Type 2's to turn your chassis into an enhanced model. We have no use for them and would probably be dumped.

We are looking for £50 a piece. Delivery price tbc also willing to ship them out of the UK.

No returns.

PM me for any further details please. i wont see any replies here most likely.
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi guys,

With me moving im looking to shift my Cisco 3560's. If anyone is interested PM me and make an offer on a single or multiple buy. UK shipping preferred but if buyer is willing to stump up the cash for an overseas post then fire away.

I have 4 units available.

Bank transfer only please.
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    jhardydjjhardydj Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Up for grabs is my CCNA gear. I would prefer a local pick up, but will ship. US and Canada only.

All routers and switches boot up and are ready to go. Some may need a newer IOS. I can do a show version for all.

Included.

1760 Router (32F) /w Wic-2T + VPN module.
    2651XM /w Wic-2T
    2611XM /w Wic-2T
    2509-RJ Access Server /w 8 RJ to RJ Cables
    3x 2950 (24 Port) Switches . One has a defective fan, but runs fine without it. You can buy them at any computer shop.

All power cords and 3 Serial cables included.

Also included: Odom's ICND1 and
    ICND2, Todd Lammle CCNA 7th Edition.

With the exception of a frame relay switch, this is PROPER CCNA kit. All routers and Switches are capable of all the needed features for your CCNA studies.

If I am wrong, someone please correct me.

Price is negotiable. PM with offers, low ballers will be ignored. Buyer pays shipping.

A little note about this gear. If you are in Canada, you are not going to be able to find this gear cheap, and if you do, you will be waiting a long time. Trust me, it took me a while to acquire all this. I am not out to rip anyone off, but I am not going to let it go for next to nothing. I am not hurting for cash, so I will sit on it if need be. FYI. :)
  • Options
    MickQMickQ Member Posts: 628 ■■■■□□□□□□
    One Cisco ROUTE FLG book. €20 plus shipping.

Perfect condition as it was sent to me from my uni course. Pity I already had a copy.
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have 1 3550-48 for sale from ccie rack. 100+ shipping.
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    Got laid off so a few things have to go....

*Intel i5-750 - Perfect running quad core that has not been overclocked by me. Will be shipped in factory box with stock heatsink. $115 shipped

*Intel Pro 1000PT Dual Port PCI-E NIC - Was going to use it for pass-through to pfSense in my All-In-One build but got a Supermicro board with dual intel nics so I will just use a spare PCI-X nic that I have around the house for ESXi management and free up with of the pci-e ports for a raid controller (seeing as how I got the board that doesn't have onboard video). $40 shipped

*HP7170 Dual Port PCI-X NIC (Intel Chipset)- Was using this in my pfSense box but I'm in the process of building an all in one box so this is not needed any more. Recognized by ESXi $15 shipped

*2x HP1740 Monitors - I'm rocking these bad boys at 1280x1024 @75 Hz yo...lol. Seriously, these are the monitors that I use but I'm looking for more real estate so I'm considering picking up one of the 27" Korean monitors everyone is talking about. No dead pixels and both come with stands and power cord. $65 shipped each

I also have a few ebay listings

Cisco 1751 10/100 Wired Router (SP-SFSW-1751) | eBay
    APC AP9619 Web Management Card | eBay

Thanks
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study:
  • Options
    networknubbinnetworknubbin Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Selling a Wifi Kindle that I got on the cheap.

I had gotten one of those $20 Amazonlocal vouchers to pick up a Kindle on the cheap. Coupled this with saved Amazon discounts and Amex points, I had gotten it at an even more significant discount. I already have a Kindle that's 3G so I don't need the Wi-Fi one, so I figure I'll pass this on to you guys (and the rest of eBay.) The thing has not been used by me, and it is backed by a one year warranty from Amazon, so in essence, it is brand new and can be had for a significant discount even at the buy it now price (plus modest shipping.)

Amazon Kindle 6" E Ink Display 2GB, Wi-Fi, 6in - Silver 814916011759 | eBay
  • Options
    SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
    I've got two Cisco 3550/48 port EMI imaged switches I'm looking to offload for $100 to local buyers (Washington DC/Northern VA).
    Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)
  • Options
    alxxalxx Member Posts: 755
    Sydney Australia

cisco 3640 (2xE + 1x wic1) + 2x 1751 (1xwic1 ea) + 1x 1721 (wic1)

$210 pick up only - cash or paypal

Just upgraded the lab and need to make space.
    Goals CCNA by dec 2013, CCNP by end of 2014
  • Options
    JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    keenon wrote: »
    wow 3750 for 2k- you can get those cheaper via ebay or a reseller

Thats not only expensive but ridiculous. I'm hoping to grab a 3560 or 3750 myself and i have asked my gf's dad to check with the IT manager at his job. I'm hoping for good news this week
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]
  • Options
    joshmadakorjoshmadakor Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    My full Cisco lab for sale. It's a robust lab and will bring you at least to CCNA:Sec.
    Seattle area local pickup only: Cisco lab, CCNA lab (CCNA: Security)
    WGU B.S. Information Technology (Completed January 2013)
  • Options
    NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I bought this exact lab kit and it was great for my CCENT and CCNA. I now have it for sale.

CISCO COMPLETE CCNA LAB PACKAGE 16/64 2950 2612 2611 WIC-1T 2610 XM 2620 KIT 0746320181813 | eBay
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • Options
    lordylordy Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I am selling my Baytech DS4A-RPC Remote Power Switch and Console Server. Used it in my Cisco Home Lab.

BayTech DS4A-RPC - IP Power Switch und Konsole Server | eBay

NOTE: It's in Germany so please inquire shipping before bidding. Thank you.
    Working on CCNP: [X] SWITCH --- [ ] ROUTE --- [ ] TSHOOT
    Goal for 2014: RHCA
    Goal for 2015: CCDP
  • Options
    NOC-NinjaNOC-Ninja Member Posts: 1,403
    Here are my CCNP books that are collecting dusts. Its in perfect condition. The CDs are at the back which came with it. According to Amazon today 6/12/12, the books cost $112.09.

Im trying to sell it for $60 + shipping (tell me your zipcode so I can go to UPS or FEDEX to find out how much it should cost. Its probably less than $10.) If you're from LA then we can just meet halfway.
    1. CCNP SWITCH 642-813 Official Certification Guide (Exam Certification Guide) by David Hucaby
    2. CCNP ROUTE 642-902 Official Certification Guide (Exam Certification Guide) by Wendell Odom
    3. CCNP TSHOOT 642-832 Official Certification Guide (Official Cert Guide) by Kevin Wallace

Amazon screenshot price:

Let me know if you have any questions
  • Options
    radixradix Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    NOC-Ninja wrote: »
    Here are my CCNP books that are collecting dusts. Its in perfect condition. The CDs are at the back which came with it. According to Amazon today 6/12/12, the books cost $112.09.

Im trying to sell it for $60 + shipping (tell me your zipcode so I can go to UPS or FEDEX to find out how much it should cost. Its probably less than $10.) If you're from LA then we can just meet halfway.
    1. CCNP SWITCH 642-813 Official Certification Guide (Exam Certification Guide) by David Hucaby
    2. CCNP ROUTE 642-902 Official Certification Guide (Exam Certification Guide) by Wendell Odom
    3. CCNP TSHOOT 642-832 Official Certification Guide (Official Cert Guide) by Kevin Wallace

can you ship these out of us?
    If you ain't pissed off for greatness that means you're okay with being mediocre
    NOC-Ninja wrote: »

I sent you a PM but never got a reply. Do you still have these?
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    swildswild Member Posts: 828
    MAC_Addy wrote: »
    I sent you a PM but never got a reply. Do you still have these?

Sorry, but I got these books. He has been busy at work so probably hasn't had time to reply.
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    No! Oh well, I appreciate your reply.
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    OK! Time to clear off some bookshelf space so I can buy more books. (links to amazon description)

All books come with CDs.

SOLD CCNA ICND1/ICND2 Official Exam Certification Library, Wendell Odom: $30 (coffee stain to top and bottom edges of ICND1 book)

SOLD CCNA Study Guide, Deluxe Edition, Todd Lammle: $45

CCNA Security OCG
    : $20

CCNA Security FLG: $35 (did not come with a CD)

Send me a PM with your zip code and preferred shipping method and I will quote you a shipping price. USPS Media Mail is cheapest, UPS is my 2nd choice, or I will also send FedEx. Paypal preferred.

I may also have a few lab items that I will be parting with but I have to decide how I want my CCNP lab first.
  • Options
    Corndork2Corndork2 Member Posts: 266
    Hey all! Im selling some of my Cisco gear

Ive got:

1760's
    2650XM
    7206VXR

All routers are maxed on ram and flash

Ive got a bunch of VWIC's and WIC's too.

Also, Ill be selling at 42U APC Netshelter Rack. Please PM me if your interested in anything!
    Brocade: BAIS, BACNS, BAEFS Cisco: CCENT, CCNA R&S CWNP: CWTS Juniper: JNCIA-JUNOS
    CompTIA: A+ (2009), Network+ (2009), A+ CE, Network+ CE, Security+ CE, CDIA+
    Mikrotik: MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE VMware: VCA-DV Rackspace: CloudU
  • Options
    NOC-NinjaNOC-Ninja Member Posts: 1,403
  • Options
    Selling off all my Cisco gear so I don't have to move it. I have:

PENDING 2x 3640 routers
    PENDING 1x 2509 router
    1 SOLD 1 PENDING 2x 2950 24 port switches
    SOLD 1x 2950 12 port switch
    1x CyberPower PDU CPS-1220RMS
    1x Desktop Rack
    1x octal cable
    many console cables

Make me an offer on any or all of it and I will get you a shipping quote.

Also have a couple of Dell 20" LCDs, 2 Dell D630 laptops, and one Dell Optiplex 360. Also a docking station for the D630s
  • Options
    pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    QTY 5, Used Cisco CP-7941G (V2) IP Phones - $45/each shipped.

Continental US addresses only.
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT
  • Options
    NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • Options
    LenniusceLenniusce Member Posts: 114 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have A+, N+, S+, L+ books I am looking to TRADE for books on either: Project+, CIW, CTP+, or Microsoft certs
    In Progress: CCNA:DEVNET or CISSP Done: PMP | A+ | N+ | S+ | L+ | P+ | MCSA 2016 | CCNA | CCNA:S(exp) | LPIC1(exp) | MBA IT Management | MS Information Systems
  • Options
    X10MMXX10MMX Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Anyone in the UK after a 3550 L3 switch - £75 + Postage (I need to find out)
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Anyone interested in trading 3 or 4 26x1xm's for a Cisco 2901 with 2 T1 cards?
    CCNP R/S