Options

- For Sale -

Comments

• Options
    buzzkilbuzzkil Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Four Juniper SRX100b firewalls for sale. They include the original boxes, power cables, and console cables. They are in great condition and work flawlessly. I used them only for self study from the JNCIA through the JNCIE exams.

Looking at getting $750 + shipping.
  • Options
    gc8dc95gc8dc95 Member Posts: 206 ■■□□□□□□□□
    tprice5 wrote: »
    How much do you figure shipping would be?

About $75 in the US
  • Options
    tprice5tprice5 Member Posts: 770
    gc8dc95 wrote: »
    About $75 in the US

That isn't a problem as I use APO out here in Kuwaitistan. I'll check back in a month when I've recouped my funds a bit. Between buying 2 cars cash, an apartment worth of furniture, 3 international plane tickets and an elective surgery for my wife (Is that the discrete/appropriate way to say boob job?) I am pretty tapped. Will message you when I get my monies out of the red.
    Certification To-Do: CEH [ ], CHFI [ ], NCSA [ ], E10-001 [ ], 70-413 [ ], 70-414 [ ]
    WGU MSISA
    Start Date: 10/01/2014 | Complete Date: ASAP
    All Courses: LOT2, LYT2 , UVC2, ORA1, VUT2, VLT2 , FNV2 , TFT2 , JIT2 , FMV2, FXT2 , LQT2
  • Options
    xnxxnx Member Posts: 464 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Cisco 2620XM Router w/ ADSL & ISDN interfaces - CCENT/CCNA/CCNP 0746320671291 | eBay 2620XM Router with ISDN & ADSL (Adv Sec IOS)
    Cisco 1760 Router w/ 128MB RAM - CCENT/CCNA/CCNP | eBay 1760 Router with 128MB RAM ( AdvIPEnt Sev IOS)
    Getting There ...

Lab Equipment: Using Cisco CSRs and 4 Switches currently
  • Options
    suitsonfiresuitsonfire Member Posts: 38 ■■■□□□□□□□
    For Sale, SSCP All-in-One by Darril Gibson, $23.00 which includes shipping only to lower 48 states in USA. PayPal payment only.

SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner All-in-One Exam Guide: Darril Gibson: 9780071771566: Amazon.com: Books

Great condition, barely used, comes with original disk in back cover. Send me a PM if interested.
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Free to a good home:
    8x 24-port 2950 switches (I can give you the latest IOS code to upgrade to if you want)
    A few Cisco, Citrix, Java and Javascript books

The only caveat is that you need to pick whatever you want up in Pasadena because I have no time to be making 10 different trips to the post office
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    anyone with 2811(s) that may be interested in a trade? PM me
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    tprice5tprice5 Member Posts: 770
    Trying to get my SAN together and need drives! 1TB-3TB in the $30-$50 ball park. Lemme know!
    Certification To-Do: CEH [ ], CHFI [ ], NCSA [ ], E10-001 [ ], 70-413 [ ], 70-414 [ ]
    WGU MSISA
    Start Date: 10/01/2014 | Complete Date: ASAP
    All Courses: LOT2, LYT2 , UVC2, ORA1, VUT2, VLT2 , FNV2 , TFT2 , JIT2 , FMV2, FXT2 , LQT2
  • Options
    Just upgraded my lab. Free to a good owner who is willing to come pick them up:
    2x 2960
    6x 2950
    2x 3550
    1x 3500
    1x PIX 525
    1x Aerohive AP
    CCNA Security OCG
    CCNA Voice OCG
    CCNP Switch OCG
    Citrix Xenapp Book
    Beginning Programming with Java for Dummies
    JavaScript Beginners book

You must pick it all up. I don't have time to ship things to a million different places

BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    ratbuddyratbuddy Member Posts: 665
    Holy crap. Someone is hella lucky.
  • Options
    networkjutsunetworkjutsu Member Posts: 275 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If someone who is interested in buying routers and switches then please PM me. Here are the items:

Cisco 871W and Cisco 871 << One of them is brand new and never been opened. Forgot which one. One of them was opened just to test it out but never been used.

2520 D 16MB/F 16MB
    2520 D 16MB/F 16MB

2620XM D 128MB/F 48MB with 1 x NM-8A/S
    2620XM D 128MB/F 48MB with 1 x WIC-2T
    2620XM D 128MB/F 48MB with 1 x WIC-2T
    2620XM D 128MB/F 48MB with 2 x WIC-2T

2801 D 256MB/F 64MB with 1 x WIC-2T
    2801 D 256MB/F 64MB with 1 x WIC-2T
    2801 D 384MB/F 128MB with 1 x WIC-2T

3550-48TS D 64MB/F 16MB with Enhanced Multilayer Image (EMI)
    3550-48TS D 64MB/F 16MB with Enhanced Multilayer Image (EMI)
  • Options
    santaownssantaowns Member Posts: 366
    How much for 871w pm me
  • Options
    jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    Upgrading the home network (moving back to pfSense) so I'm getting rid of my old equipment and a few items that I wasn't using anymore

*Cisco 1941 with Sec license and 10 user VPN. There is a small dent by the EHWIC slots(will take pics) but other than that, the router is in great condition. The only reason I am selling is because I'm moving to pfSense and I don't have a place for this router in my lab. Comes with 1GB CF and the ram has been upgraded so it now has 1.5GB of RAM. Got this off eBay so I doubt that it could get smartnet. $500 shipped

*EHWIC-4ESG-P - Module is in perfect condition. Didn't even realize I had it and since my routers have modules, I have no use for this. $275 shipped.

*will be added more stuff as I clean out my closet*
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study:
  • Options
    xnxxnx Member Posts: 464 ■■■□□□□□□□
    2x 2960
    6x 2950
    2x 3550
    1x 3500
    1x PIX 525
    1x Aerohive AP
    CCNA Security OCG
    CCNA Voice OCG
    CCNP Switch OCG
    Citrix Xenapp Book

You must pick it all up. I don't have time to ship things to a million different places
    The perks of being wealthy icon_wink.gif Giving away half decent stuff for free lol
    Getting There ...

Lab Equipment: Using Cisco CSRs and 4 Switches currently
  • Options
    I'm not wealthy. Still middle class :) I'm just lucky enough to work at companies that keep sending me home with shiny free toys
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    BroadcastStormBroadcastStorm Member Posts: 496
    Hi Iris I don't mind taking those from you, I work in Playa Vista, let me know if it's still available.
  • Options
    Just added more stuff I found in the closet.....that is all...
  • Options
    GoodiesGoodies Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    2x 2960
    6x 2950
    2x 3550
    1x 3500
    1x PIX 525
    1x Aerohive AP
    CCNA Security OCG
    CCNA Voice OCG
    CCNP Switch OCG
    Citrix Xenapp Book

Hello Iris! My name is Austin and I'm a high school student (senior) and I'll be graduating in just under 3 weeks. I have taken multiple classes at COC (College of the Canyons) among which is CCNA. I'm currently in CCNAv5 Part IV (the end is nigh!) and I would benefit greatly from that equipment! I live close enough to Pasadena that I'd definitely be able to pick it up!

Please let me know!
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I have a stack of 9 routers I'd like to sell.

I have 3 x 1841 that have 256MB RAM/Flash and 15.1 on them. They've got VPN modules too.
    Also got 5 2650/2620 (various) and a 3640.

PM for more info,
  • Options
    Michael DMichael D Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Recently finished my CCNA (Waiting for certificate to be posted), so I'm selling some leftover equipment that I won't be using, the config has been wiped so no passwords or any other configuration is present.
    The list is as follows and is only purchasable as a collection (individuals won't be sold)

2x 2950-24 port switches
    1x 2611 Router with serial interface
    1x 2610-DC Router with serial interface
    1x DTE/DCE cable
    2x CAT5E cables
    4x Power cables
    Price: £60 (Collection ONLY)
  • Options
    fifrascofifrasco Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    2x 2960
    6x 2950
    2x 3550
    1x 3500
    1x PIX 525
    1x Aerohive AP
    CCNA Security OCG
    CCNA Voice OCG
    CCNP Switch OCG
    Citrix Xenapp Book

Hi Iristheangel,

Any of these items still up for grabs?
  • Options
    Route-&gt;ThisRoute-&gt;This Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    For all of you voice guys building ccie collab labs I have some pvdm3's ready to sell for best offer. Pm me if you are interested.
    PVDM3-128 qty 4
    PVDM3-64 qty 1
    PVDM3-32 qty 1
  • Options
    ggman8988ggman8988 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey guys, first of all, i'm not a scammer ...

I have originally bought this voucher for myself, but I got a full time job lately, so I have not to just write it.

I bought it for $188, i'm selling it for $150.

Please pm for detail.

it valids until 2015/04/04

I accept cash,paypal.
  • Options
    JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    I am looking for some pvdm2s, got any for sale?
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.
  • Options
    bump, stll availble.
  • Options
    abyssinicaabyssinica Member Posts: 97 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If it doesn't sell, you can just message it to me to avoid waste of a good voucher ~ :D
  • Options
    abyssinica wrote: »
    If it doesn't sell, you can just message it to me to avoid waste of a good voucher ~ :D

Haha nice try. Won't happen.
  • Options
    ChipschChipsch Member Posts: 114
    Offloading lab equipment:

3: 2610xm
    1: 2611xm
    2: 2501
    1: 2511
    1: 3550 24 port EMI
    1: 3550 24 port SMI

If anyone is interested let me know.
  • Options
    kevinsmith5kevinsmith5 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    With most of the study guides having discount coupons in them you're asking about what most people pay for the ones they buy direct (and no offense) know will work.
  • Options
    I've finally made it to the last pieces of the things in my office that are not being use and I'm putting them up for sale.....

*EHWIC-4ESG-P - Module is in perfect condition. Didn't even realize I had it and since my routers have modules, I have no use for this. $200 shipped.

*SG300-10MP Layer 3 Switch - Awesome switch that was barely used. I bought 2 thinking that I would use them both but I've only used one. Comes with null modem serial, power supply, and owners manual. $250 shipped

*Cisco 3560-8 POE - PoE switch that I was using as a QinQ switch to power my phones but I've decided to go with a direct connection. The switch is in perfect condition. sold

*Cisco SM-ES3G-16-P - Got 2 of these before the prices literally went through the roof. I have one of these in my HQ router but I just have no use for the second one. It is in perfect condition and the seller sold it with the advanced IP services license, so I guess eBay is good for a few surprises...lol. $700 shipped

*Cisco HWIC-16A - Got this for my home server but then found of that my server doesn't support this model but the 8 port model. Not even looking to make up for my loss, just need to clear it out. It is in great condition. $200 shipped

*Cisco 2911 (X2) - Got access to a remote lab full time so I no longer need these routers. Both comes with the standard 256MB storage and 512MB RAM. They also have the permanent UC license so it won't be any issues with trying to get a license. $700 each shipped or $1300 shipped for both.