WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• majeurevismajeurevis Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello everyone, I am a recently new user here at Techexams.net and am interested in enrolling into WGU for the next term. I was wondering if anyone had any referrals available, and if so, would give me one? :) Thank you.
  • abosellabosell Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • ITBotITBot Member Posts: 114 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Im looking for a referral code. If someone could please pm me one i'd appreciate it!

Thanks!
  • asimpson4asimpson4 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi! Hoping someone can give me a referral code, please? Thanks!
  • drobedrobe Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can anyone send me a referral code to waive application fee? Thanks in advance! :D
  • dnunn2dnunn2 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyone in need of a referral send me your first and last name and email address and I will get it done asap for you!
  • bleekis91bleekis91 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I want to start WGU next month for the IT Network and Design degree. If some one could can you please send me a referral code. That would be much appreciated!! I have already enabled the "Receive Email from Other Members" option. Thanks!!
  • ka-tet_of_19ka-tet_of_19 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dnunn2 wrote: »
    Anyone in need of a referral send me your first and last name and email address and I will get it done asap for you!
    Not sure how to msg you.
  • otakuotaku Member Posts: 43 ■■■□□□□□□□
    VLuna1 wrote: »
    I am applying to WGU for the teaching program (early childhood education) and I wanting to know if anyone could give me an affiliat code to waive the application fee.
    Are you still in need of a referral ? if so PM me you will need to enable the option for email in your profile
  • aj4xaj4x Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would greatly appreciate someone being able to give me a referral. I would like to reutn to school at WGU to finish up my bachelors (IT - Network Admin). PM me if you are able to, thank you to whoever responds!
    You will need to enable the PM option in your profile before I can send you the code.
  • morrowmsmorrowms Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would like to receive an affiliate code as well. Thank you.
  • edortiz72edortiz72 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If anyone needs to be referred just send me your first and last name and email address. I'll refer you ASAP. Thanks!
  • aj4xaj4x Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Otaku, I neglected to realize that I did not have my profile configured correctly. Appreciate the help man!
  • bacardi_dwbbacardi_dwb Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    can someone send me a referral for WGU
  • Teacher2013Teacher2013 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Messaging & Notification

Receive Email:
    • Receive Email from Administrators
    • Receive Email from Other Members

This is what I have checked under General Settings but I still cannot see the option to send you a Private Message. I really need a referral code for WGU teacher college. Can you see if you can PM me are tell me how to PM you. Thanks

Also, new member won't be able to use the PM functionality till they have 10 posts in the forums. I just got an email with this information, so if you can PM me I need a referral code icon_smile.gif Thanks!
  • jtylerjtyler Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Would love to have a referral to waive the application fee if anyone would be intersted in lending a hand it would be GREATLY appreciated
    it seems that you have to have 10 posts in order to enable messaging.. sounds like making the newbies spam around before they can pm.
    Messaging & Notification

Receive Email:
    • Receive Email from Administrators
    • Receive Email from Other Members

This is what I have checked under General Settings but I still cannot see the option to send you a Private Message. I really need a referral code for WGU teacher college. Can you see if you can PM me are tell me how to PM you. Thanks

Also, new member won't be able to use the PM functionality till they have 10 posts in the forums. I just got an email with this information, so if you can PM me I need a referral code icon_smile.gif Thanks!

I am over 10 posts and still don't have a PM functionality.... ? I would like to have a referral code also... :)
    I'm in the same situation. What can I do to get a referral code?
    otaku wrote: »
    Np, Good Luck

Anything you can do to help me? I need a referral code but I can't pm anyone even after having over 10 post.
    Yay! I can finally send pm's! I guess you need to have 13 - 16 posts instead of 10...
  • k.o.r.k.o.r. Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello all,

I've finally decided to take the plunge. A referral code would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
  • spickspick Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm also looking for an affiliate code from WGU, if anyone has one.
    I accept emails from members.
    Thank you so much!
  • k.o.r.k.o.r. Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    so good to know.
  • spammonsterspammonster Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Title says it all. Thanks.
    Thank you so much for your help, otaku.:)
  • spickspick Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Looking to transfer to WGU and would love a referral! Thank you.