WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Anyone around to give me a referral please? I guess I need one, a few years ago I actually got as far as passing the enrollment test thing but got cold feet before going through with it. Thanks in advance!
    [size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
    Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
    What's left: Graduation![/size]
  • DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    So.. after a long time I am now ready for a referral to signup. Can someone please PM me so I can give them my first + last name and email. Thank you in advance!
  • IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @ arwes & Devilry - good to see a couple of TE veterans finally deciding to make the plunge and enroll in WGU - good luck, guys - bumping this thread.
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • snazirsnazir Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I couldn't figure out how to PM you but could u plz give me a referral? Thanks! G
  • KaiiKaii Member Posts: 59 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hope I can join this event even though i don`t hold a lot of certification to show that im great. But even though not Ill be a keep on pursuing my dreams.Never loose hope in every difficulty lies oppurtunity just keep on going where my hearts lead me because the best way to predict the FUTURE is to CREATE it . right guys :D.But if someone would reffer me I would gladdly appreciate it as to somehow return it also if somehow needed it when imgreat enough .. :)- Poverty is no longer be a problem if you have a courage to step out on it :D
    I`m the Designer of my Own Catastrophy

“The best way to predict the FUTURE is to CREATE it”
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Unfortunately, WGU is not accepting applicants from the Philippines yet. At this time, they only accept students from the USA, Guam, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and some parts of Canada. Your best bet at this time would be to work on the certs you wrote about in a different post.
  • KaiiKaii Member Posts: 59 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Psoasman wrote: »
    Unfortunately, WGU is not accepting applicants from the Philippines yet. At this time, they only accept students from the USA, Guam, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and some parts of Canada. Your best bet at this time would be to work on the certs you wrote about in a different post.

thanks for the info and Godbless. Its sad to know but its ok just keep on moving .. someday ill be on top . lol :)
    I`m the Designer of my Own Catastrophy

“The best way to predict the FUTURE is to CREATE it”
  • ClarkeMoyerClarkeMoyer Member Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hello all,

I am a graduate of the BS-IT and MBA-ITM programs with WGU. I have referred dozens of people to the programs and I would love to refer you to the programs as well. Please contact me by PM, E-mail, or my website WGU Referral Program - Clarke Moyer | Clarke Moyer. My website is the fastest way as it will send a custom email to me that I can action quickly without haveing to log back into this site.

Please note that to refer you I must have your full name and email address.

Thank you,

Clarke Moyer
    Thanks Clarke, I've sent you an email.
    Great I have referred you.
    Clarke, thanks for the referral though they probably aren't going to give you credit for it. I withdrew in the middle of the application process a few years ago (and I already had the fee waived due to a coupon code from Certification Magazine), and when I tried to re-apply it refused to do a new application and picked up where I left off with the old one.
    This is not a problem. You only get 'credit' for 4 people a year and I have done far more than that. I support the college and want people to give it a try.
  • ar_newbar_newb Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would love someone to refer me. I am a full-time student considering WGU. Thanks.
    Hello all,

I am a graduate of the BS-IT and MBA-ITM programs with WGU. I have referred dozens of people to the programs and I would love to refer you to the programs as well. Please contact me by PM, E-mail, or my website WGU Referral Program - Clarke Moyer | Clarke Moyer. My website is the fastest way as it will send a custom email to me that I can action quickly without having to log back into this site.

Thank you,

Clarke Moyer
  • adamhughes91adamhughes91 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Clarke, I was hoping you could give me a referral. I have sent you an email from your website, my name is Adam Hughes. I greatly appreciate the referral, this school looks like a great fit for me. Thank you very much!

-Adam Hughes
  • swilliamsonswilliamson Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello all! I am considering WGU and would love a referral, Thanks!!!
  • melbellemelbelle Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good Morning,

This is my second time attempting to get a referral. I am an aspiring educator and I have recently applied to WGU but I stopped at the payment tab. I was wondering if anyone could possibly refer me. I have enabled messages from members on my profile but if that doesn't work please reply to this tab and let me know.

Thank you in advance.
  • melbellemelbelle Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Clarke,

I have emailed you as well but I haven't received a response.
    melbelle wrote: »
    Clarke,

I have emailed you as well but I haven't received a response.

Hello,

I think that because you got so far in the system it will not take my referral. You do not get a 'code' when I refer you but rather an email from WGU with a link coded for my referral.

I have sent in the referral again please see if you get the email.

Thank you,

Clarke Moyer
    Hi Clarke,

I was hoping that you could refer me as well. I have emailed you with all of my information. I really look forward to going to WGU and I have filled out all of my application except for paying the app fee which is where I was hoping you could help. My name is Adam Hughes. Thanks!
  • aclark3000aclark3000 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello! I'm so happy I found this thread. Please send me a fee waiver code. My name is Adrianne Clark. I am applying for a MAT - Elementary Ed. Thanks so much. I don't know if my PM works or not. Guess I will find out soon.
  • jfitzgjfitzg Member Posts: 102 ■■■□□□□□□□
    aclark3000 wrote: »
    Hello! I'm so happy I found this thread. Please send me a fee waiver code. My name is Adrianne Clark. I am applying for a MAT - Elementary Ed. Thanks so much. I don't know if my PM works or not. Guess I will find out soon.

Hi aclark, your PM function isnt working, please enable it or let me know a good way to you and I will happily give you a referral, anyone else that needs one please let me know as well.
  • aclark3000aclark3000 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you. I really appreciate it. I enabled my account to receive emails. I hope that helps. I can also be email directly at my osu.edu account. It is clark.1341

Take care
    Hello all,

I am a graduate of the BS-IT and MBA-ITM programs with WGU. I have referred dozens of people to the programs and I would love to refer you to the programs as well. Please contact me by PM, E-mail, or my website WGU Referral Program - Clarke Moyer | Clarke Moyer. My website is the fastest way as it will send a custom email to me that I can action quickly without having to log back into this site.

Thank you,

Clarke Moyer
    Hi Clarke, I hope that you will please respond to me, I've been trying to get a referral and I can't. I have sent you two emails with all my information. I will appreciate the referral more than you can know. Thanks!

Adam Hughes
  • u2rock777u2rock777 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am applying to WGU and was wondering if anyone can give me a "Special Affiliate Code" or refer a friend program. Thank you!
    Hello all,

Thank you,

Clarke Moyer

P.S. I have referred each person who has emailed me but I am not sure of the back end of how the process works. I have successfully referred over 10 people since I started this thread but some people just cant seem to be referred. I think this may have to do with how you found WGU. Keep trying and good luck. Even if you have to pay the fee WGU is worth it!
    u2rock777 wrote: »
    I am applying to WGU and was wondering if anyone can give me a "Special Affiliate Code" or refer a friend program. Thank you!

Hi u2rock777,

I would be happy to give you a referral, please private message me with your name and email address and I will get the link out to you asap!
  • Calito360Calito360 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey everyone. Im interested in attending WGU and I would definately appreciate if someone could refer me so I could get the app fee waived. Thanks in advance.
    Calito360 wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Im interested in attending WGU and I would definately appreciate if someone could refer me so I could get the app fee waived. Thanks in advance.

Calito, check your private messages please.