WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• prudellprudell Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Could I have a referral code sent to me please.
  • BossBrewBossBrew Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Also looking for a referral code, thank you very much in advance if this is possible! This forum has been invaluable in helping me select the right online university and I am glad to have settled with WGU.
  • fslima0fslima0 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    can someone send a referral code also?

Off topic question: I am just about to graduate from a community college with an AAS Network Administrator and Support degree and I wanted to know which I.T degree from WGU would be best for me. I already have a CCNA certificate btw. I was thinking maybe IT-Software since it's my weakest link now... Thanks in advance
    Current Goals: CCNP and RHCSA
  • MISSNITRA74MISSNITRA74 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Looking for a WGU referral code so that I can begin classes 11/01/12 please. This is my only delay. Thank u n advance.
    Would love to have a referral code if possible, thank you very much!
  • IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    fslima0 wrote: »
    ...I wanted to know which I.T degree from WGU would be best for me. I already have a CCNA certificate...

fslima0 - I would suggest a degree that leverages the maximum number of competency units from your CCNA (6 CU's) and that would be either the BSIT - Network Admin or the BSIT - Security.
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
    Ivanjam wrote: »
    fslima0 - I would suggest a degree that leverages the maximum number of competency units from your CCNA (6 CU's) and that would be either the BSIT - Network Admin or the BSIT - Security.

Great. Thanks for the tip. I wish theses degree had more emphasis on Unix-based systems. oh well. How many courses do you think will be transferred? and how does it work? you pay about 3k each semester and you can take as many courses as you can? The tuition pays for both the ebooks and the cert exams themselves? If so, that's awesome. I will my BS in no time
  • CheeHuuCheeHuu Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would also like a referral code please. thank you.icon_cheers.gif
  • datschmodatschmo Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Not spamming this thread..unfortunately, I had PM's disabled the first time I requested a referral. A referral for WGU would be much appreciated. Thanks!
  • nieshaconieshaco Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm seeking a referral code for WGU, anyone interested please let me know. Thanks in advance =)
  • nieshaconieshaco Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Are you still available for referrals?
    It seems noone is giving out referral codes anymore...
  • paulgswansonpaulgswanson Member Posts: 311
    Thats not true at all. I PM anyone that requests one. :) Just enable PM or we can't communicate with you.
    http://paulswansonblog.wordpress.com/
    WGU Progress: B.S. Network Management & Design <- I quit (got bored)
  • whizman222whizman222 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Could I get a referral code Please?
  • paulgswansonpaulgswanson Member Posts: 311
    Sent you and email whizman222
    http://paulswansonblog.wordpress.com/
    WGU Progress: B.S. Network Management & Design <- I quit (got bored)
  • whizman222whizman222 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Replied to your Gmail as pm not allowed yet for not posting 10 times....THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
  • acg07acg07 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    New to the site and looking for a WGU referral code. I just registered and have to wait until my PM is fully activated with the 10 required posts.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    acg07 wrote: »
    New to the site and looking for a WGU referral code. I just registered and have to wait until my PM is fully activated with the 10 required posts.

Email sent.
  • eagles36faneagles36fan Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am looking for a referral code please. Trying to finish it up right now. Please PM me, I will respond nearly instantly.
  • chiio80chiio80 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi guys! I was wondering if I could get a referral code as well! thanks so much!icon_study.gif
  • rfisherjrrfisherjr Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can I get a WGU referral please? Just heard about WGU and just waiting on a code to finish app. Thanks in advance.
    I am looking for a referral code please. Trying to finish it up right now. Please PM me, I will respond nearly instantly.

PM sent.

@chiio80 and rfisherj - you will need to enable Private Messages (PMs). Someone will help after that.
  • rfisherjrrfisherjr Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    rfisherjr wrote: »
    Thank you!

Email sent.
    Thats not true at all. I PM anyone that requests one. :) Just enable PM or we can't communicate with you.
    Thanks a ton the heads up, just enabled PM's and also looking for a referral code. You guys are great!
  • forza_romaforza_roma Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello everyone, I am planning on enrolling at WGU, most likely December. I would appreciate if someone could send a referral link, would deeply appreciate it. Also, does the referral link have an expiration on them. Thank you, looking forward to reading all about WGU on this forum.
  • DDouglasDDouglas Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have already been talking with an enrollment counselor and am so excited to apply and get started in my studies in Special Education so if someone would be so kind as to send me a referral code it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
  • bonnielynn626bonnielynn626 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Send me a PM with your full name and email address and I will send you a referral.
  • MommyWongWEgsMommyWongWEgs Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Send me a PM with your full first and last name and email address, I will give you a referal
  • music353music353 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Would any one be willing to help me with a code so that I may apply to WGU. Please help me achieve this!!!