WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• lauragribblelauragribble Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Could I please get a WGU affiliate code? Thanks!
  • cweir2009cweir2009 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Trying to start WGU but I need someone to please refer me so I can get my fee waived. I would appreciate any help!! Thanks so much:)
  • taternuts666taternuts666 Member Posts: 200
    Hi Laura and cweir. Please send me a PM and I will get a referral sent to you.
    Joedoc, you can PM me or email me (see my post above) as well for a referral. In response to your questions I believe you need 3 years experience. If you don't have any experience the best way to get a certification is to get the Microsoft Technology Associate: Operating System Fundamentals certification. It's around $50 for the voucher and it's very easy. Also, I believe most if not all the IT programs require it anyway.
  • jmarilyn713jmarilyn713 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is there any way you can get me a referral? I was given one by someone else and tried using it within one day and it said it was invalid or expired
    Sure, please PM me or email me at the address I provided above.
  • Joedoc164Joedoc164 Member Posts: 16 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks taternuts, I was looking at taking the A+ or Security+ exams ahead of schedule just to get a few certs behind me. I will look at MTA test as well. PM on the way.
    Bachelors of Science: Information Technology
    Transferred: AGC1, BBC1, LAE1, QBT1, LUT1, GAC1, HHT1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1 BVC1, CLC1, DHV1
    Completed: WFV1, AXV1, CPV1, DFV1, MGC1, CTV1, CUV1, BOV1, BNC1 RIT1, TPV1, COV1, CJV1, C169, C480, C436, C435, C697, C698 :cheers:
    To Be Completed:
    In Progress:

• dragonshizdragonshiz Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Jmarilyn713 not sure what happened there, the weird part is that it came through my email saying that you had accepted the referral request. Hopefully it works for you this time around. I havent heard of any other issues like that. Also if anyone needs a referral feel free to PM me icon_smile.gif.
    WGU - B.S. Information Technology
    Goals for 2013: Complete B.S. Information Technology from WGU (Completed! Graduated August 2013), CCNA (in progress)
  • redtechredtech Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    So happy to see this as I'm ready to up the bar.
  • nooks44nooks44 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'd also like a referral code, if possible!
    PLEASE! Thanks in advance!
  • tanistanleytanistanley Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My name is Tani Stanley and I'm applying to WGU online. Can someone give me an affiliate code?
  • OmynOmyn Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Could I get a referral code too, please.
  • dragonshizdragonshiz Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    PM's sent to Omyn, and tanistanley.
    WGU - B.S. Information Technology
    Goals for 2013: Complete B.S. Information Technology from WGU (Completed! Graduated August 2013), CCNA (in progress)
  • bonnielynn626bonnielynn626 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can I get a referral code, please?
  • Dsmith81Dsmith81 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello everyone. I intend to apply to WGU I was wondering if someone can please send me a referral code. I would very much appreciate it. I am considering going into their software bachelors program, or possibly networking. Thank you.
  • adfabusadfabus Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My PM is working now. Ken, I completed the referral for you. You should get an emai lfrom WGU to move forward with your application for free.
    ken36701 wrote: »
    I'm trying to get a referral, not send one.
  • ratchokeratchoke Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    adfabus wrote: »
    My PM is working now. Ken, I completed the referral for you. You should get an emai lfrom WGU to move forward with your application for free.

Are you able to send one more?
  • ken36701ken36701 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got the referral...Thanks :)
    PM me your full name and email and I will complete the referral.
    ratchoke wrote: »
    Are you able to send one more?
    Good deal.:D
    ken36701 wrote: »
    I got the referral...Thanks :)
    Send me a PM with your full name and email and I will complete a referral form for you. Someone did it for me and saved me $65. I am just paying it forward. icon_study.gif
  • itsgonnahappenitsgonnahappen Member Posts: 95 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Looking to jump on board and would greatly appreciate an application fee waiver. A referral would be great!

Thanks to anyone who can help!
    PM me your name and email and I will complete a referral for you.
    Looking to jump on board and would greatly appreciate an application fee waiver. A referral would be great!

Thanks to anyone who can help!
  • babybelugababybeluga Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello everyone,

I am seeking the special referral code to enter in WGU. I would appreciate anyone willing to offer it. Thank you!
  • SuperwomanSuperwoman Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good morning,

I'm seeking an application waiver via a fried referral would anyone be able to assist me. Thank you in advance for your help!
  • axpaxp Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi! I am ready to go back to college and would love a referral to WGU.
  • Zena84Zena84 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi.

I was hoping if someone can spare a referral for me, pretty please. Desperately in need of it. Thank you.
    Send me your name and email and I can complete one for you.
    Zena84 wrote: »
    Hi.

I was hoping if someone can spare a referral for me, pretty please. Desperately in need of it. Thank you.

axp wrote: »
    Hi! I am ready to go back to college and would love a referral to WGU.

Superwoman wrote: »
    Good morning,

I'm seeking an application waiver via a fried referral would anyone be able to assist me. Thank you in advance for your help!

babybeluga wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

I am seeking the special referral code to enter in WGU. I would appreciate anyone willing to offer it. Thank you!

For anyone who needs a referral all you have to do is PM me your name and email address and I will complete the form for you. NOTE: IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 10 POSTS YOU CAN NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE. Complete 10 posts and come back and instant message me and I will do the referral for you.
    YesOffense wrote: »
    Hey guys, i'd love to get a referral as well if possible, thanks.
  • YesOffenseYesOffense Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey guys, i'd love to get a referral as well if possible, thanks.
  • str8outtajerzystr8outtajerzy Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    adfabus wrote: »
    For anyone who needs a referral all you have to do is PM me your name and email address and I will complete the form for you. NOTE: IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 10 POSTS YOU CAN NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE. Complete 10 posts and come back and instant message me and I will do the referral for you.

Forgive me I'm a little slow sometimes, I can't seem to figure out how to PM you can you PM me and I guess I can respond with my info.

*edit nevermind, I guess I had to wait a little.