WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• Zena84Zena84 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @Adfabus I am really trying to learn how to pm you though nothing going right. I did do the 10 posts thing and still I can't pm you please help me.
  • zekebzekeb Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello, I am hoping to receive a referral if anyone has one available that they are willing to give. Please e-mail me and I can respond with the necessary information. Thank you!

*EDIT: I have posted more than 10 posts but still have no ability to PM. Sorry Adfabus!
  • mandibunchmandibunch Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am looking to start the bachelor's program for HR Management. If someone could help me out with a referral, I will certainly pay it forward if I am accepted. Please & thank you :)
    If pm'ing is not available since I am new, I can be contact at mandi_bunch at live dot com.
    Thanks!
  • benannenbenannen Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am looking to get started at WGU asap and was wondering if anyone could please help me out with the referral code?
  • spierce4spierce4 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I want to get started at WGU in the business program, would someone please help me out with a referral code. Thanks in advance.
  • egrinageegrinage Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I am looking to start in November, can you please refer me? i couldnt find your email address to email you the request.
    thanks
  • demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819 ■■■■■□□□□□
    im still open for ref.

pm me your full name and email if ya want it
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • PartyballPartyball Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Once I get my 10 posts I will take one of you up on the referral offer. Looking to start Nov, 1st.
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Partyball wrote: »
    Once I get my 10 posts I will take one of you up on the referral offer.
    As some others found out posting 10 posts for the sake of getting to 10 posts doesn't result in PM ability, on the contrary. Replying to the registration email does, or replying here and a bit of patience works too (I enabled PM-ing for your account).

For others who haven't read the first post in this thread:
    Do not post your PII (Personally Identifiable Information) or e-mail address in your post.
  • PartyballPartyball Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote: »
    As some others found out posting 10 posts for the sake of getting to 10 posts doesn't result in PM ability, on the contrary. Replying to the registration email does, or replying here and a bit of patience works too (I enabled PM-ing for your account).

For others who haven't read the first post in this thread:

Thanks for your help. I replied to the email about 15 mins after I posted. I guess I jumped the gun a bit. I appreciate it.
  • tjwilson101tjwilson101 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

I am applying to WGU now and would like a referral code if anyone has one available.

icon_lol.gif

Thanks!

Tiffany
  • IT69IT69 Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Appying to WGU and would like a referral code, would be extremely appreciated!! Awesome site wish I found it much earlier.

:) Thank you so much !!!
  • NavyITNavyIT Member Posts: 171
    Hello.

I am fairly new to this site but read the forums almost daily since I joined. In a month I will have completed my A.S. in Computer Networking and want to start at WGU for my B.S. If anyone could please help with out with a referral, I would be really appreciative.. I gotta hurry up and knock it out, I have a year left in the Navy so that leaves me one more year of free tuition! Thanks in advance!

Please message me via e-mail
    A.S. - Computer Networking: Cisco
    B.S. - Computer & Network Security
  • hookuihookui Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello

I am also fairly new to the site and after reading some of the great feedback about WGU & want to apply. Could someone refer me as well? Thank you!

Please me an email
  • WguwannabeWguwannabe Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi all,
    I am also looking for a referral code. I believe that I have set it up so that I can receive email from members.

thanks very much.
  • MorinphenMorinphen Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi everyone,

After 10 years after receiving my A.S. I have finally decided to go after my B.S. I'm still debating whether I will go for network Administration or Security but I would appreciate if any members could give me a referral.

Thank you in advance.
  • 101010101010 Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Now I've done it, I have decided to take the plunge and enroll at WGU. I would love to find some nice soul out there who would be willing to claim me as a friend and offer a referral. I am planning to pursue a BS in Information Technology with a focus on Security. I appreciate any help you guys can offer.

-Edit-

Referral received and application submitted. Thank you scalpelrush!!icon_cheers.gif
    2017 Goals:
    [x] GCIH

"Well if you're going to have delusions of grandeur, may as well go for the really satisfying ones." - Marcus, Babylon 5
  • drpasteur206drpasteur206 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i am looking to get my B.S. and I think WGU is the best option for me!

Please send me a referral code! I can really save that application fee for gas ! icon_sad.gif
  • eagles36faneagles36fan Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am looking for a code please!!! Standing by and thank you!
  • evieevie Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    nbkripl wrote: »
    If anyone needs a referal you can either email me or PM me.:D

Please send me a referral. Thanks
  • eagles36faneagles36fan Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks to Jordan for setting me up.
  • NemowolfNemowolf Member Posts: 319 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would like to apply to WGU and should have PM ability now. If someone could contact me concerning a referal code that would be great!
  • music353music353 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If someone would be willing to help me with a code for WGU I would be more than appreciative!

Thanks!
  • lovebugglovebugg Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyone have a special affiliate code I could have? It would be really appreciated!
  • ClevernamehereClevernamehere Member Posts: 34 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just got a new job and a handy A+ cert and have decided WGU would be a good fit for me. If anyone could give me a referral I would be very grateful!
  • jmeyers84jmeyers84 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would really appreciate a referral code. I plan on attending beginning of next year for the Software program. I am a designer/developer and am looking to get more into software and app development. My email is: plasticmonument [at] gmail.com -- thanks in advance!
  • DoitsuDoitsu Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, found this forum while looking into WGU. Would someone be kind enough to give me a referral? My PM's don't seem to be working yet but I've enabled email from members.
  • troydclaytontroydclayton Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm almost done with my application, but I need a referral code. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.
  • j23evanj23evan Member Posts: 135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    After lurking on these forums for the last year i've decided that I would like to finish my Bachelors at WGU. This forum has been a wonderful in assisting me from A+ to MCSE, and after meeting with several local colleges I believe WGU is the best choice for me.

Thanks guys <3
    https://vWrong.com - Microsoft Certified Trainer 2013-2018 - VMware vExpert 2014-2018 - Cisco Champion 2018 - http://linkedin.com/in/j23evan/
  • dwood4315dwood4315 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Help, I would love it if someone refered me for the Refer a Friend at WGU. Please help