WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• dreabea1dreabea1 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello, I would like to request a referral code for WGU. I am new to this site and I am not sure how this works. I did enanble messeging. Anyone who can help me out would be greatly appreciated:)
  • NikkiTeeNikkiTee Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I also would like a referral code for WGU. I am not really sure how this works, because I'm also new. I did enable messaging. Thank you, I really appreciate it!
  • MataviMatavi Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello there, I made a post almost a week ago seeking a referral, unfortunately the only PM I received was someone else asking if I could refer them. As far as I know I enabled the options to be PM'd and e-mailed. I've sent a reply to the welcome e-mail about the offer to speed up the full PM capabilities.

If anyone can help with getting referred it would be much appreciated.
    WGU IT - Software
    Start date: 1/1/13
  • illinois00illinois00 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, new to the board and would greatly appreciate a referral code please. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! icon_lol.gif
  • Sue Doe NimmSue Doe Nimm Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm planning on enrolling at WGU to start in November. Anyone wanna help a sister out with a refer a friend code? I'd be ever so grateful if you did. Thanks in advance. :)
  • stephanihouserstephanihouser Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i really need a referral to get the $65 waived. my family has no income and i cannot afford that. please email it to me. im new to this i dont know how it works so do i give you my email?
  • yralihyralih Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Referral, please? I have the application open on my screen, have no idea how long until it times out & don't want to enter everything again.
  • paulgswansonpaulgswanson Member Posts: 311
    @stephanihouser

go to your profile and enable emails from members + make sure your provide an email address in your profile. Otherwise we can't contact you :)
    http://paulswansonblog.wordpress.com/
    WGU Progress: B.S. Network Management & Design <- I quit (got bored)
  • NikkiTeeNikkiTee Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    WGU's facebook page also has many students willing to share a code guys. Just a little help! :)
  • chick227chick227 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Looking to apply to WGU now to start in either November or December - hoping for a referral! :) PM me please! :)
  • MsSandyAgoMsSandyAgo Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi there! I'm applying to WGU as well. I have filled out the application today but have not submitted the $65 application fee yet. Respectfully and graciously hoping for a referral. PM me please!!! Thank you so much!
  • wilky101wilky101 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi everyone. I'm currently applying for WGU ive been doing programming for sometime but would like the opportunities that come with a degree and i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me out with a referral code?
  • wilky101wilky101 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    erpadmin wrote: »
    Hey if anyone needs a referral, since I just finished EWB, you can PM me.

I would greatly appreciate a referral if you can. Thank you in advance.
  • DmjohnnjDmjohnnj Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hey Im applying for WGU and really would appreciate it if someone could help me out with a referral. Thanks in advance
  • lisa1774lisa1774 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi - would love a referral so that I can get my WGU application fee waived... Thanks :)
  • JalharadJalharad Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am applying for WGU and would ask for a referral. Thanks!
  • nursegermannnursegermann Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just wanted to know if I can get one of those WGU codes...
    Unable to PM anyone at this time but I am looking for a referral to WGU if possible... Thanks :)
  • m5abim5abi Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Please, Let me know if you'd be willing to do a referral for me. Thank you! Looking to start next month with IT-ISA.
    My settings are now corrected, and I can now receive e-mails from other members. I would love a referral. thanks!
  • m5abim5abi Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello Jalharad, Can't seem to send you a message. could you please, send me a message so that I can reply to it? Thank you!
    I would love to, but I cannot since I do not have the required 10 posts. which is the same reason you cannot contact me?
  • CharlesM2014CharlesM2014 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can I get a referral as well??
  • CharlesM2014CharlesM2014 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can someone give me a referral to WGU?
  • NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Jalharad wrote: »
    I would love to, but I cannot since I do not have the required 10 posts. which is the same reason you cannot contact me?
    Can I get a referral as well??

Emails sent
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • chick227chick227 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CarlSaiyed wrote: »
    Emails sent

I would so very much appreciate a referral as well! I have my email enabled for the forums. Please and thank you! So much!
  • compstudcompstud Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi

I am trying to finish my application and would like to get someone to refer me as soon as possible.
    Can I get a referral as well?
  • MommyWongWEgsMommyWongWEgs Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    send me a pm with your full name and email address, i will give you a referal
  • LynsieLynsie Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi m5abi, I would love a WGU referral as well ! Not sure how to PM yet...