Options

WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• Options
    chimaeragurlchimaeragurl Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ok. It is enabled. Sorry about the delay in response. Thanks so much!
  • Options
    YouWill787YouWill787 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    For anyone who gets the error I was getting when trying to fill out the Referral Acceptance form. They did not tell me what was causing it just that for some reason my name was not able to go through the system The admissions department had to push it through manually and provide me with a waiver code. Tech support will not be able to assist you, you have to contact Lori in admissions as she handles all the refer-a-friend issues. I may still have her extension but not with me right now, you can just call the main line and ask for admissions when you mention refer-a-friend they will give you her info.
  • Options
    JerterJerter Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Would someone please refer me to WGU? I want to attend, but don't have the $65.
  • Options
    kandessakandessa Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I still haven't been able to figure out how to send a private message, but I have enabled being able to receive them. Can you refer me please? Thanks!
  • Options
    MSP-IT wrote: »
    Chimaeragurl, I am able to refer you, but you will need to enable private emails. See the few posts prior to this one for how that is to be done.
    I did this, can you refer me please?
  • Options
    chimaeragurlchimaeragurl Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Chimaeragurl, I am able to refer you, but you will need to enable private emails. See the few posts prior to this one for how that is to be done.

I enabled the email from other members. But nothing seems to have come through.
  • Options
    BKBroilerBKBroiler Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi. I plan to apply at WGU and would like to obtain a referral from someone. Thanks.
  • Options

I got your message and didn't hear back from you, so just wanted to make sure you got my reply?
  • Options
    I received an e-mail from MSP-IT and I wrote back with my info and never received a response. I also got an e-mail from someone else but don't remember the name and I accidentally deleted it. With the holidays, it would really help to have my application fee waived and I really want to get this done asap so I can be enrolled by February or March. Anyone that can help me out, I would GREATLY appreciate it!!!
  • Options
    MSP-ITMSP-IT Member Posts: 752 ■■■□□□□□□□
    kandessa wrote: »
    I received an e-mail from MSP-IT and I wrote back with my info and never received a response. I also got an e-mail from someone else but don't remember the name and I accidentally deleted it. With the holidays, it would really help to have my application fee waived and I really want to get this done asap so I can be enrolled by February or March. Anyone that can help me out, I would GREATLY appreciate it!!!

It went to spam. Referral is on its way.
  • Options
    Awesome, I just got it. Thanks so much! :):D
  • Options
    wgumbaapplicantwgumbaapplicant Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello, I'd like to apply to WGU this week, can someone PM me a referral so I don't have to pay that $65? Muchly appreciated!! Also the info you need is in my public profile if you can't PM. :)
  • Options
    BKBroilerBKBroiler Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello, MSP-IT. Could you supply a referral to me as well? Thank you.
  • Options
    AliBoAliBo Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would also like a referral! Please! Thank you
  • Options
    MSP-ITMSP-IT Member Posts: 752 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sent, sent, and sent.

Let me know how they go.
  • Options
    bmz761bmz761 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good afternoon, I would also like a referral. What must I do? Have PM's enabled.
  • Options
    AliBoAliBo Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I tried e-mailing you! Thank you
  • Options
    sgallsgall Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would like a referral code as well. I enabled email from other users.
  • Options
    cooktmcooktm Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    sgall I tried to PM you but it says that you havent enabled mail from members.
  • Options
    Jtuck12Jtuck12 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I can refer anyone to WGU. Shoot me a message and I will get you the info you need!
  • Options
    mlelzy05mlelzy05 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would love a referral! Finally made the decision to just go for it and would love to get started. Thanks!
  • Options
    cooktmcooktm Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am unable to email or PM you. I need your name and email to complete the referral. Do you have email from members turne on?
  • Options
    mlelzy05mlelzy05 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I updated the settings, sorry! and THANK YOU!
  • Options
    rumblebeerumblebee Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was planning on applying to WGU this week, and was wondering if anyone could send a referral code my way. Thanks!
  • Options
    GREAGIRLGREAGIRL Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If anyone needs a referral for the application fee waiver, please send me your first name, last name and email address so that I can complete the referral form. After I submit it, you will receive an email notifying you of the referral. Once you accept it, your application fee will be waived.

I will not use your information for any other purpose.

Grea.
  • Options
    Rumblebee: Referrals are not done via code. The referring student or alum has to complete a form with their information and your first name, last name and email address. See my post above.
  • Options
    resboyintlresboyintl Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Got my referral. Thank you!
  • Options
    Santa_Santa_ Member Posts: 131 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Could a current student enrolled at WGU provide me a referral?

I'm starting the admission application today after lots of consideration to attend WGU.

Much appreciated if you do. PM me.
  • Options
    You will need to send your first name, last name and email address to a current student or alum WHO HAS OFFERED TO GIVE REFERRALS either via Private Message, Email, or Posting. WGU requires us to input this information along with our personal information in order for us to make a referral. If you don't provide the information, most people who would willingly give you the referral will not bother to chase you down for it.
  • Options
    Santa_ wrote: »
    Could a current student enrolled at WGU provide me a referral?

I'm starting the admission application today after lots of consideration to attend WGU.

Much appreciated if you do. PM me.

Referral Sent. Good luck!

Grea.