Options

- For Sale -

Comments

• Options
    pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    MAC_Addy wrote: »
    Anyone interested in trading 3 or 4 26x1xm's for a Cisco 2901 with 2 T1 cards?

I could do 4 2611XMs for it. PM me.
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod

FREE: I have three old 1U rack servers. Nothing amazing. They're a good 5-6+ years old. 1Ghz processor, 1GB RAM, 50GB HD, CD-ROM, etc. Probably would be good for a test lab. I've run Server 2003 off them without a problem. You can either pick them up locally (Orange County, CA) or pay for shipping (That might be costly though)
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    I have the following for sale, these came with some of the routers I've purchased and I have no use for them.

1x WIC1BU & 4x WIC-1DSU T1 $40 shipped all 5 cards USPS mail.
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.
  • Options
    joehalford01joehalford01 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Selling some books, all are in really good condition.

MTA Security Fundamentals Official Academic Course 98-367: $25.00 (current)
    Network+ Certification Kit (includes three books) Exam N10-004: $25.00 (not current - test expired 12/2011)
    MCTS 70-640 Cert Guide by Don Poulton (this is the pearson book, not the Microsoft Press book): $25.00 (still current)
    Exam Cram Comptia A+ 220-701 220-702 5th Edition: $15 (still current)
    Security+ Darril Gibson SY0-201 Study Guide: $7 (basically free, just need to cover packaging and shipping - not current)

I'd also be willing to trade for current project plus books or any MCTS books other than 70-640.
  • Options
    qwerty_faceqwerty_face Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi All,

I'm selling a couple of routers on eBay:

Cisco 2620XM (128D/32F) + WIC-1T + WIC-2T
    Cisco 2610XM (128D/32F) + WIC-1T + WIC-1B-S/T

Please check them out!

PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    QF.
  • Options
    jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    I really don't know how to classify this but I'm just going to call it a feeler since my RAM hasn't made it yet. Came up on hard times so I'm selling one of my 2811's. It has scratches and the ejector button broke but fortunately, I have a 256mb CF card so it won't have to be removed (and it's not hard to get out anyway..lol). It also has 512mb RAM and is running advanced enterprise 12.4(22)T5. Also includes 1 VWIC-1MFT-T1. $400 Shipped or with NME-16ES-1G-P $650 shipped
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study:
  • Options
    redline5thredline5th Member Posts: 119
    Hello everyone!

I have Deitel's book Java for Programmers (2nd edition) for sale!

BOOK IS SOLD!
    WGU - Bachelors in Information Technology

“The liberty of speaking and writing guards our other liberties.” -- Thomas Jefferson
  • Options
    mr_willmr_will Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am selling my complete lab, I really need to move this. Everything works.
    If interested please email me at REMOVED E-MAIL FROM POST and put "Cisco Lab" in the subject
    Cisco CCNA / CCNP / CCIE lab
  • Options
    synseqsynseq Member Posts: 123
    I haven't gone through this entire thread but are you allowed to sell software? For example I purchased Train Signal CCNA(CCENT and ICND2) but I decided to go with CBT Nuggets software instead so I'm not using it anymore. Anyway I have the following books for sale just make an offer I am not sure what they are worth:

Cisco Press Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices ICND1 Steve McQuerry
    IPv6 Theory, Protocol, and Practice, 2nd Edition
    Prentice Hall - Networking 2nd edition
    Mc Graw Hill-Cisco - Cisco The Complete Reference
    Cisco Press CCNA Security Official Exam Certification Guide Exam 640.553
    Sybex CCNA Fast Pass 3rd Edition
    CCNP BCMSN Exam Certification Guide
    Mcgraw Hill HackNotes Linux and Unix Security Portable Reference Book
    Cisco Press CCNA Portable Command Guide 2nd edition
    Wiley AutoCAD 2011 For Dummies
    Mastering AutoCAD 2011 and AutoCAD LT 2011
    Nervous System and Sensory Organs - Color Atlas and Textbook
    Modern neurosurgery clinical translation of neuroscience advances
    Motor cortex in voluntary movements - a distributed system for distributed functions
    Pain Medicine and Management Just the facts
    Life is not a gift for man, man is himself life, his wants and needs serve the singular purpose of existence, any man who loses sight of this and does not cherish life itself is in the hardest of ways.
  • Options
    Patel128Patel128 Member Posts: 339
    I still have my AS2509-rj. It doesn't have enough ports so I need to upgrade. If anyone wants it I can let it go for $100 + shipping. PM me.
    Studying For:
    B.S. in Computer Science at University of Memphis
    Network+
    Currently Reading:
    CompTIA Network+ Study Guide - Lammle
  • Options
    zenhoundzenhound Member Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I think you're not allowed to re-sell software under their licensing agreements. At least I remember that being in one of them that I read (Transcender I think).
  • Options
    Yeah that's what I thought. I have some software I have never used or even installed but the packaging seal was broken so the same rules probably apply. I do have plenty of books for sale though. I need to check this thread out I'm looking for Wendell Odom's CCENT/CCNA ICND Cert. Guide or a Cisco Press CCENT/CCNA book possibly some other CCENT/CCNA ICND1 book.

For Sale: New unused Transcend 32GB Micro-SD card. I still have the plastic packaging it goes in. I bought a bunch of other stuff at the same time so I don't remember exactly what I paid for it but I think it was around $35 dollars. If you are interested in buying it just make an offer(cash or trade). I'd be happy to trade it for a thumb drive all of mine are currently full and I've been meaning to get another one.
    Life is not a gift for man, man is himself life, his wants and needs serve the singular purpose of existence, any man who loses sight of this and does not cherish life itself is in the hardest of ways.
  • Options
    My router is still for sale. Need it gone...

Cisco 2811 with 256mb flash/512mb RAM, PVDM2-8, and 2x VWIC-1MFT-T1. The software is advanced enterprise 15.1(3)T. The only issue is the CF ejector is broken but the flash is maxed out so it doesn't have to be removed and if it did, it wouldn't be that hard to remove. I'm selling this for $450 shipped. Ready to ship and if purchased before 3PM, will be shipped the same day.
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Why do you need to sell it?
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    Roguetadhg wrote: »
    Why do you need to sell it?

Check your PM
  • Options
    BroadcastStormBroadcastStorm Member Posts: 496
    WTB N40L HP Micro Server I might be able to get two.

I'm located in Los Angeles, please PM me with price and shipping.
  • Options
    How much?
  • Options
    I need a Cisco lab for Cisco ICND1 and ICND2. I need at least 2 routers perferrably 3.. with maybe one 2610XM or 2611XM router or one with a built in transceiver the other ones can be 2501 or whatever provided they are running or are able to run newer versions of IOS 12.4 hopefully and some switches. I would also need the cables so I can link the routers and stuff together. If anyone happens to have any of these or even one of those listed let me know. It doesn't have to be those specific model numbers. I'm looking on ebay as well but I'd like to get something from a fellow TE member before I get the other stuff from ebay or certkits.
  • Options
    mr_willmr_will Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    synseq wrote: »
    I need a Cisco lab for Cisco ICND1 and ICND2. I need at least 2 routers perferrably 3.. with maybe one 2610XM or 2611XM router or one with a built in transceiver the other ones can be 2501 or whatever provided they are running or are able to run newer versions of IOS 12.4 hopefully and some switches. I would also need the cables so I can link the routers and stuff together. If anyone happens to have any of these or even one of those listed let me know. It doesn't have to be those specific model numbers. I'm looking on ebay as well but I'd like to get something from a fellow TE member before I get the other stuff from ebay or certkits.

I am very close to you, outside of Beaumont and I am trying to sell my entire lab I will make you a great deal on it Cisco Lab Equipment CCNA / CCNP / CCIE | eBay
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have

5 2610xm with 12.4 and 3 3550s with advanced ip services. these were pulled from my lab due to upgrades.

UPDATE- only 1 3550-24 remaining and 5 routers
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    mapletunemapletune Member Posts: 316
    3550's.... *droool* =D~~

haha, too bad i'm not in the states =(
    Studying: vmware, CompTIA Linux+, Storage+ or EMCISA
    Future: CCNP, CCIE
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You pulled 3550s from your lab? At they inline power versions?
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    no if your still interested pm me
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    santaownssantaowns Member Posts: 366
    Anyone interested in trading a Linksys Cisco Business SRW2024 24port 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit managed switch for lab gear that i can use for CCNA/CCNP?
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Anyone have a NM-8A/S they'd like to sell?
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    Patel128Patel128 Member Posts: 339
    Last call for the AS2509-RJ. It is 110$ + shipping with the unit, rackmount ears, and a console cable. If not its going on to the good ole eBay.
    Studying For:
    B.S. in Computer Science at University of Memphis
    Network+
    Currently Reading:
    CompTIA Network+ Study Guide - Lammle
  • Options
    oli356oli356 Member Posts: 364
    For the guys in the UK I am selling:

1760 Router 2* WIC-1T
    1760 Router 1* WIC-1T, 1* ISDN BRI (S/T)
    1760 Router 1* WIC-1T
    2620XM Router, 1* NM-8A/S
    3* WS-2950-24 switches
    WS-C3550-24 switch
    Digi CM 32 Console server and the Skeletek C16U 24" rack.

PM me for any more details. Can ship any of the equipment apart from the rack. Thanks :)
    Lab:
    Combination of GNS3 and Cisco equipment if required.
  • Options
    SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Looking for 1841's 256/64 version with IOS 12.4 or greater, and 2950s.
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Does anyone have any Cisco PoE switches they're willing to sell/trade? I'm looking to start studying CCNA:Voice once I'm done with ICND2.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    Well, things have gotten a little crazy in my house so I need to sell some things....

Cisco 3725 - Maxed out (256 RAM/128 Flash) with PRI-2CTI-CSU. In great cosmetic shape running Advanced Enterprise 12.4(15)T13. $150 shipped

Cisco 3825 - 1GB RAM/256 Flash running Advanced Enterprise 15.1(3)T2 with 2 VWIC-1MFT-T1 and rack ears. $450 shipped

HP 32GB Touchpad - In great condition with no scratches on the screen. Currently running AOKP Milestone 6. After resetting, can leave with just WebOS or can install Android on it buyer wants. $175 shipped

Verizon Droid Incredible - Other than a few scratches on the body, the phone is in great condition. The screen is flawless and the ESN is clean. Can install any ROM wanted before shipping. 4GB Micro CF included. $60 shipped

Pics available upon request...